*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/893384-your-older-sister-Susan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1676621
You gain the power to swap the clothes you are wearing with the clothes of a girl you know
This choice: ...your older sister Susan.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...your older sister Susan.

    by: Federation
Your clothes suddenly felt softer and not only that but your legs felt bare. You looked down and were shocked by what you saw. You were now wearing your sister's black satin top and matching Skirt. by the minor bump out in the top you guessed that you were also wearing her usual push-up bra and by the creeping sensaion in your butt-crack you guessed that you were also wearing a thong. On your feet were her glossy black high heeled shoes. Your wrists ported her watch and a few bracelets to go along with the ring she usually wore. What you didn't see but could feel were the pair of gold loop earings dangling from your ears. To top it all off, you tasted lipstick on your lips and could smell her perfume coming from your body.

You look up in shock and stare straight at your sister who now sat there, bra-less, dressed in your jeans and shirt, her face devoid of makeup and her hair messed up a bit You reached up to feel your hair and found it to be neatly styled and with a hair clip at the back, barely holding on to your short hair.

Your sister glared at you and reach for her purse. She then looked back up at your, shocked. Looking down to your right you see, on the floor, your sister's purse. You reached down and picked it up, opening it you found your sisters makeup along side her cell phone and wallet. Opening the wallet you found inside it, your driver's licence and bank cards. Opening the phone you see that it was registered with your cell number and had all of your contacts in it.

Perhaps the strangest thing was that neither of your parents seemed to have noticed the change. In order to test this out you waited for a moment and then asked your mother, "Do my clothes seem odd to you?"

"Not now Phillip!" replied your mother, "Let's just enjoy the meal shall we? Oh and Susan, you really ought to wear a bra when we go to a nice restaurant like this. At least your brother had the good sense to wear one with his nice blouse and skirt."

You and your sister stared at each other in shock.

You have the following choices:

1. finish the meal, trying to act normal

2. oops, another swap

*Noteb*
3. freak out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/893384-your-older-sister-Susan