*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Serenity's Hero
  2. Original
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743730-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girlfriend/cid/1043393-Serenitys-Hero
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1743730
You date the girls from the yugioh series
This choice: Serenity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Serenity's Hero

    by: Venom
One day Serenity was walking alone when suddenly when some goons attack her. Then she heard someone yell "MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!". Just then a blast of wind knocked the goons away from her and then you stepped in front of them, blocking them from Serenity. You told them to back off but they soon charged at you again. Serenity yelled "Look out!' but then you drew a card and played it. "Come forth, Gil Garth." Just then the monster you summoned became real and the goons ran into it. As they fell to the ground you told them "You have two choices; Either you leave this beautiful girl alone, or Gil Garth can force you to leave." The goons were smarter than they looked, as they ran away as fast as they could. Then Gil Garth returned to the card, as you commanded and you went to....

You have the following choice:

1. Check on Serenity

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743730-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girlfriend/cid/1043393-Serenitys-Hero