*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Opening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/1048002-Opening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1748658
Have fun with all your fetishes, Feet, expansion, scat, vore, shrinking, growing ect.
Chapter #1

Opening

    by: The Writer
You awake, and seem to be in a hospital. Now you remeber what happened you got hit by a car. You call for a nurse. After about five minute of waiting the nurse walks in. As she walks in you scream "Who the fuck are are you!" at the lizardwoman. You can't believe your eyes. The lizardwoman replies "Don't scream, it makes you look like a fool. This is the hospital where people go when they die." Your stunned. You just stare. She says "I'm alice nice to meet you I will be your guide to this world of fetish paradise. You will have a lot of fun." You respond "Hi... I'm Tim nice to meet you." The lizard woman says " Tim I am going to leave you here while you recuperate. After a week you are ready to leave to try all the facilities. "Hmmm so many things to choose from, foot fetish, scat, vore...." He thinks to himself.

You have the following choices:

1. Foot fetish

2. Scat

3. Vore

4. Expansion

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Writer (UN: seahawk495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748658-Fetish-paradise/cid/1048002-Opening