*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Project... what project!?
  2. Beachy brother
  3. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1117268-Project-what-project
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: ...is looking buff, REALLY buff. Even more than you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Project... what project!?

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You jumped, seeing your little brother now far stronger and more buff than yourself. "Holly steroids!" you yelled, wide eyed. "Alex, what in Sam Hill happened to you!?"

"What happened to me?" asked Alex, looking at you confused. "You forgot?"

You looked at Alex, annoyed. "Forgot what?" you demanded. "Last night, you were a mere stick compared to me!"

Alex smiled then wrapped his arm around your neck before rubbing your head with his free hand. It was something you had done to him often, not to be mean or insensitive, just as a form of brotherly love.

"Hello!?, is anyone home!?" yelled Alex before releasing you. "The Alex you are referring to left the building the instant you and I signed up for the government research project last month."

You were stunned as you had no memory of such a wager. "Project!?" you asked, lost. "What project!?"

Alex sighed. "It must be one of the side effects." he said. "Sorry, bro but the procedure did not take in you, in fact, it might make you shrink if nothing else."

Now you were becoming alarmed. "I have no idea what you are talking about." you said, honestly. "Care to refresh my memory on this bet I supposedly agreed to?"

"There was an add in the paper, looking for two volunteers, willing to help in the testing of a new attribute enhancement procedure, through injections." explained Alex. "We were warned that we were the first humans to be tested with this serum so anything could happen."

"What were we high on to accept that?" you asked.

Alex shrugged. "Ten million dollars, each." he replied. "Why do you think we are on a private beach in the tropics instead of our old home in suburbia?"

Now you were really confused. "Why can't I remember any of this?" you asked.

Alex replied...

You have the following choices:

1. Amnesia is one side effect.

2. I volunteered, you didn't.

3. Because you're an idiot.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1117268-Project-what-project