*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All it takes is a Little Rest.
  2. Azula's Revenge.
  3. Azula.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139724-All-it-takes-is-a-Little-Rest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: began to fall asleep.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

All it takes is a Little Rest.

    by: Unknown
With those cold words spoken, Azula began to grow tired. During her sentence in the mental facility, she was given very little to consume. The staff had very strict diet plans to keep the patients' weights in check. Her stomach was so thin, her ribs could be seen from 15 feet away. Her poor stomach growled weakly for food. She spent what little was left of her energy in trying to conduct some of her burning power.

Azula hated being this frail and powerless. Being stripped of her royal title was humiliating enough. Not being able to ignite the fire-bending talent passed down from her forefathers made her despise her current state of vulnerability even more so. With a sigh of depression, the former heir to the Fire Nation throne rested her head on her pillow. Her long, untrimmed mane she had for hair covered almost every inch of her face. Only her left eye was exposed. Soon it began to slowly shutter; forcing her into another dreamless slumber.

Her eyes opened wide as a sudden burst of energy jumped inside her body!

Rising slowly, Azula began to moan happily as the burning inside her body grew more intense! She began to cackle madly as she spread her arms out. Without warning, Azula's arms became blazing with blue fire!

"My old spark has returned!" Azula said with sinful glee as she looked at her own hands.

With a fierce shriek, she jolted her arms out towards the walls! They were instantly demolished as the torrent of blue combustive power erupted forward! The instant destruction caused the guards to run towards the source!

Slowly returning to her feet, Azula began to limp slowly towards the opening in the wall. She gazed happily at what appeared to be her way home. Her ever-growing confidence caused her to march forward with increasing speed. Once she was out of her room, she was confronted by several guards.

"Hold it, Azula!" yelled one of them.

"Sorry, but I never listen to guards." Azula snickered before her hands glowed.

They tried to fend her off, but Azula's blue flames proved too powerful! Overridden with pure insanity, the mindless fire-bender blasted her way through the hallways! Any guard who didn't defend themselves was burned into a smoldering skeleton. Others were outmatched in sheer physical combat. Three of the guards were thrown aside. They groaned, but soon shuttered in terror as Azula stared down.

"My prison cell shall be your graves!" she said before tossing them inside her cell.

The guards had no time to respond before Azula unleashed her fiery carnage! The guards were incinerated within seconds! Her prison cell soon followed.

"A fine farewell to this depressing place." Azula chuckled before walking off.

As Azula wandered through the halls, she soon stumbled upon the...

You have the following choices:

1. kitchen.

*Noteb*
2. guards lounge.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/1139724-All-it-takes-is-a-Little-Rest