*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New School + A Snow Woman
  2. Mizure Shirayki
  3. To begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1165839-A-New-School--A-Snow-Woman
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A New School + A Snow Woman

    by: ForestFire5000
(You Aria Moka Kokoa Gin Yukari Kurumu Tsukune Ruby Mizore)

You were just an ordinary high school student named [name]. Your best friend Aria Lillian, whom you met back in 1st grade, is actually a doppelganger. You found out about her true identity soon after meeting her for the first time, when you witnessed her transforming into the form of your teacher Mrs. Stevenson, and that secret being shared between the two of you set the stage for a friendship that lasted for your entire life so far. Being friends with a doppelganger meant that you were made aware of an entire world of monsters that remained hidden from most humans, but you always loved the excitement this added to your otherwise dull life. Ever since the transition to high school, however, you hadn't seen Aria very much.

She had transferred to Yokai Academy, a school specifically designed for monsters like her, and you were unable to go with her for obvious reasons. However, near the end of your freshman year, Aria called you and told you that a human student by the name of Tsukune Aono was discovered to have been enrolled in her school. She told you of how she had taken on the form of his closest friend, Moka Akashiya, in order to learn more about him. She didn't learn much before her cover was blown, but she soon became close friends with Tsukune and his friends, including Moka herself. After they became friends, Tsukune was more than willing to tell Aria all about himself. She then told you the full story of his time at the academy and encouraged you to follow his footsteps and enroll as well during your sophomore year, which you readily agreed to in order to be back with your childhood friend.

A month had passed since that time, and you were just getting ready to head to your first day at the same monster school as Aria. As you ran toward the front gates of the school, you were greeted by an excited tackle-hug from Aria.

"[name]! It's so good to see you again! You have no idea how lonely I've been without you around!" She said as she rubbed her face into your chest.

"Jeez Aria, calm down! I'm glad to see you too, but don't you think that a greeting like this is a little too intense for the first day of school?!" You said while laughing at your friend's display.

"Awww, but [name]... I missed you so much!" she says, letting go of you and putting on a pouty face.

"I missed you too, Aria. But didn't you tell me that you got a boyfriend while you were here?"

"Oh yeah! That reminds me! I have to introduce you to my friends! Come on, I'll show you the way!" Aria said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you into the school.

You simply laughed to yourself the whole time. Aria hadn't changed a bit since junior high. Before you knew what had happened, you found yourself standing in a clubroom with two other boys and six different girls. Aria proceeded to introduce you to them all.

"[name], I'd like you to meet my new friends. The girls are Moka Akashiya, her little sister Kokoa Shuzen, Yukari Sendo, Kurumu Kurono, Ruby Tojo, and Mizore Shirayuki. This is my boyfriend Ginei Morioka, and the plain looking guy over there is the one I told you about, Tsukune Aono." she said, pointing to each of the people as she said their names.

Ginei stepped up to you first. He reached out to shake hands with you, and you accepted the gesture.

"So you're the childhood friend that Aria was telling us all about. Nice to meet ya! The name's Ginei Morioka, but you can just call me Gin. So, I've been curious about this since Aria told me about you... What kind of monster are you?"

"Ummm, I'm not a monster... I'm a human." you respond.

Everyone in the room (other than Aria) gasps in shock. You and Aria simply look around confused before Aria speaks up.

"What, didn't I tell you? [name] here is a human, just like Tsukune!" she said.

"Wow! I never expected that! Why didn't you tell us sooner, Aria?" Yukari asked.

"I could have sworn I told you guys before..." Aria responded, sounding somewhat embarrassed that she forgot to bring up an important detail like that.

"It's no big deal, Aria... But wow, I can't believe that we've got another human at the academy! Isn't this great, Tsukune?" Kurumu said.

"Yeah, I'll say! But [name], are you sure you know what you're getting into here? I almost got killed when the school found out that I was a human..."

"Don't worry about it. Aria told me all about what happened with you, so I think I know what to expect if my secret gets blown. If anyone asks, I'm a wizard who never learned to use any magic. That should work as an excuse, right?"

"I suppose, but even the most talentless witches and wizards should be able to use at least basic level magic... You'd probably get made fun of by any of the others at the academy." Ruby said.

"Yeah, well I'll be fine as long as a few insults are all that they throw at me. Aria wasn't exactly the most popular girl back in the human world, so I was already made fun of for being friends with her." you replied.

Gin started laughing as he heard this, and Aria began to blush.

"[name]!!! Why did you have to say something like that! You're totally embarrassing me in front of my friends!" she pouted.

"Hehehe, sorry about that Aria... I was just-"

At this point, Kokoa let out a loud groan and interrupted you.

"Ugh! I am so bored with this! Why do I have to be here with you losers anyway?! And seriously, the last thing we need at this school is another worthless human cluttering up the halls!" the young vampire girl complained before storming out of the room.

"Kokoa, wait! You shouldn't say such rude things! Come back!" Moka yelled as she chased after her little sister.

You simply looked over at Aria in confusion.

"What's her problem?"

"*sigh* Oh, don't take it personally. Kokoa always acts like that. She's really pretty nice once you get to know her, though." Aria answered.

"Well, if you say so... Hey, Mizore was it?" you turn your attention to the purple haired girl who was standing in the corner.

Mizore immediately looks up at you and begins to blush. Little did you know it, but she had thought you were pretty cute when she first saw you.

"Y-yes? What is it?" She asks nervously.

"Um, I was just wondering why you hadn't said anything yet. Are you shy around new people or something?"

"N-no, it's just that... I, um..."

Before she can even respond, the bell rang to signal that you had to go to class.

"Oh, look at the time! Gotta go!" she says as she runs out of the room.

Everyone else looked at eachother in confusion, having never seen Mizore act like this before. She herself was sure of it by now; she had fallen in love with you at first sight. As you and the others head to class together...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1165839-A-New-School--A-Snow-Woman