*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1154697-You-lose-a-piece-of-clothing-for-each-Trut
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
This choice: You lose a piece of clothing for each "Truth" since Dares are more interesting  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You lose a piece of clothing for each "Trut...

    by: BillS
"You lose a piece of clothing for each "Truth" you give a whimpy answer to since Dares are so much more fun."

"What do you mean whimpy answer? Any time someone chooses Truth, they lose clothing?"

"No." Crystal says. "After you give your answer if the others think it was a whimpy answer then you lose a piece of clothing. We all vote if it is close."

"I don't know." Tom replies. "I'm the only guy and you girls are young. Plus, how do I know you 4 won't gang up on me?"

"Then just do dares." Brittney says smiling.

"Unless you are not man enough to play with us girls..." your sister chimes in.

"Um, ok. I'll play." Tom said not wanting bruise his manhood but really just getting baited into the game by the younger girls.

"Ok, then." Tiffany replies. "Truth or Dare"

Tom thinks for a second. 'Well, I have all my clothes now, let's see what these questions are like.' "Truth" he responds.

Ok, Tiffany asks him the question.

"Who was the first girl you kissed? Like really kissed. French and all?"

Tom's face starts to turn a bit red. This should be a real easy question but the fact was that the first girl he kissed was Wendy's older sister, Sarah, even though she is two years younger than Tom. She was in 6th grade and he was in 8th. He really didn't want to say that though.

"Stacy Gianos" Tom replied.

The girls giggle a little bit and then Crystal says "For this not to be a whimpy answer, you need to tell us a little more like when and where."

"Spring of 8th grade after the dance. Is that ok?"

"Yeah thats fine." Tom was happy to keep all clothes on.

"Ok, your turn to ask someone Tom." Tiffany says to you.

All of a sudden Wendy chimed in, "hey, I thought you made out with my sister at Christmas that year. I remember seeing you two at the party downstairs. Did you just lie?"

Tom got extremely red. "Oh yeah, I forgot." he said lamely.

For lying, you have to......

You have the following choices:

1. Take off two pieces of clothing, our choices

2. Do two dares in a row

*Noteb*
3. Be our slave for the weekend

4. Get naked now

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillS (UN: kem25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1154697-You-lose-a-piece-of-clothing-for-each-Trut