*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918054-Time-out
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: Somehow manage to stay in the bottle cap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Time out

    by: Raghp2
As all the soda around Josh swirled like a whirlpool he tried as hard as he could to find something, anything, to hang on to. Covering his eyes, Josh tried his best just to live through the situation. Finally, he landed. The ground was wet.. and soft. Dreading opening his eyes to see the inside of Tyler's mouth, he instead got his attention snagged in a different way.

"The day is saved!" Josh heard as Tyler's voice boomed out in front of him. Opening his eyes, he merely found he was was at the bottom of the bottle cap. The squishy disk just seemed almost fleshy in Josh's confusion.

Realizing he was safe Josh stared up at Tyler's smiling face. "You could have drank me you big dummy!" Josh yelled at his careless employee.

"Ah, but I didn't!" Tyler replied, shutting up his tiny boss as he brought the cap back down to the table.

"Whatever..." Josh said looking up at the tall ridges. "Just tip this sucker over so I can get out please?" Josh asked, still a little annoyed.

Crossing his arms and turning his head, the muscular stud declined. "Not till you apologize for yelling!"

Josh couldn't believe how childish Tyler was acting all of a sudden. Why should he apologize when Tyler was the one who dropped him in the cap in the first place! "You should apologize to me! I wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you wanting to play "super lifeguard"!" Josh fumed once more.

"Now now, don't be so bossy, boss." He said looking down at the cap. "I think you should stay in there until you learn to talk a little nicer to me." He said teasing the little man.

Still angry, Josh turned away from the giant stud. "I can outlast him." He thought pouting to himself.

"Aww you're so adorable when you're mad, boss!" Tyler said hovering his face above the cap.

Continuing to look away Josh tried his best just to keep ignoring the big bully.

- - -

After a few quiet minutes Tyler started to get a little bored with his game.

"Alright boss, I'm gonna go work out for a bit!" He said motioning to the small workout room attached next door. "So you can just sit there and think about what you did till I come back!"

Meanwhile Josh...

You have the following choices:

1. Continued to pout

2. Begrudgingly apologizes before he leaves

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918054-Time-out