*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/ALX5DG5BQ-Rouge-takes-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Rouge takes it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rouge takes it

    by: Human638
As she picks up the new emerald, she can't help but think about the "major side effects" the worker was talking about.

"Maybe I should get this analysed at tails' lab."

She places the emerald in her pocket and leaves to meet with tails.

(In tails' workshop)

Tails is making improvements to the motor on the tornado, when his computer picks up an unusual energy signature.

Tails: "this looks bad, I have to warn sonic!"

Rouge appears suddenly behind him.

Rouge: "warn sonic about what?"

Tails: "ROUGE, WTF"

Rouge: "tails, chill i didn't mean to scare you bud."

Tails: "you know I get startled easily."

Rouge: "im sorry, I just wanted to show you this new gem I found."

Tails: "new gem? Yeah right like there's new emeralds that hold almost infinite power."

Rouge retrieves the crystal from her pocket.
Tails just stares at it dumbfounded.

Tails: "where... did you get that?"

Rouge: "a wierd barn labled BGH, I figured it meant big gem handlers. So I went in and some worker dudes started talking about robotnik making new emeralds and I stole this one.

Tails: "give me that a second."

Rouge: "knock yourself out."

She hands the emerald to tails.

Tails: "hmm."

Rouge: "what?"

Tails: "this gem is the thing that set off my alarm, I think its kinda dangerous."

Rouge: "no way dude, its an emerald we know they aren't so dangerous unless combined with other ones."

Tails: "thats just it though, that singular crystal has double the power of the master emerald just by itself!"

Rouge: "Well of that's the case then, im keeping it to myself."

Tails: "I can't let you do that rouge, you could put the city at stake, or worse the world."

Rouge takes the emerald from tails.

Rouge: "whatever im still keeping it, regardless of what anyone has to say."

Tails: "im asking you to be the bigger person in this situation, rouge we have to contain it."

Rouge: "Well what do you know about emeralds Hmm?"

Tails: "apparently more than you!"

Rouge: "you know what tails for once I will be the bigger person! Im going to just leave."

Rouge exits.

Tails: "there's no way this could be good."

(As rouge approaches her home she gets a wierd feeling in her stomach)

Rouge: "man am I hungry."

As she enters her house she opens the fridge, it is empty apart from a note.the note reads: sorry I took your food, I'm entering a baking competition - Amy

Rouge: "fucks sake Amy!"

Rouge decides to go to bed.
Whilst she lays there she can't believe her mind keeps thinking about the emerald, its like its drawing her in. She gets up from her bed and picks up the emerald again.

Rouge: "I'll show tails who's the bigger person."

The gem begins glowing and rouge begins to grow. She feels the power of the emerald coursing through her, as she embraces this growth. The now 20 foot rouge remembers that she is still indoors.

Rouge: "oh shit right... umm I guess I'll."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She exits her house then continues

*Noteb*
2. She breaks through the ceiling

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Human638 (UN: human638 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/ALX5DG5BQ-Rouge-takes-it