*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1297367-Sandy-his-15-year-old-sister
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
This choice: Sandy, his 15-year-old sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sandy, his 15-year-old sister

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Kyle didn’t take long to decide that who better to start with than his twin sister Sandy. She, like him, was popular and played soccer, but not as well as he. She was shorter at 5 foot 4, but shared his dark hair, only hers was long and thick, the envy of other girls. Her looks were stunning with her sparking blue eyes and model like features. But like him she was thin. So who better to try out this new power on?

Walking into the family room Sandy was there watching TV. He smiled and walked around the couch.

“Hey there sis, what’s up?”

Sandy was in running short and an athletic spandex running top. Her bare feet rested on a table.

“Well I was going to go for a run. Why?”

“How would you like to skip the run and gain some muscle instead?”

Sandy smirked. “You’d like that wouldn’t you? We all know you’re into muscle girls even if you’ve never admitted it. The fact that all of your sisters are thin must be a disappointment.”

Kyle blushed. He had asked his sisters to flex on occasion, but he didn’t think they suspected why. Sandy stood up and turned toward Kyle.

“So what did you have in mind? Do you want to head over to the fitness center and work out? I thought that since the place was a hardcore gym with the strongest men around working out there that you felt intimidated.”

Kyle grunted. He did feel intimidated there. He smiled when he thought that he could give Sandy and his other sisters the ability to intimidate them.

“We don’t need to head to the gym. All I need to do is give you a kiss.”

Sandy giggled. “You know what they say about kissing your sister right? You won’t feel anything.”

Kyle smiled and reached out to pull her hand up. Sandy looked at him quizzically but didn’t resist as he leaned forward and gave her hand a dainty kiss. As he released her hand Sandy giggled again.

“And what was that supposed to do?”

As Kyle stared at her, wondering if the old lady had played a practical joke on him, Sandy’s expression changed. Her face flushed and her eyes opened wide. She moaned with pleasure.

“Oh! Oh, I feel strange. But, but in a good way, like I just swallowed an energy drink. A super powered energy drink!”

Kyle took a step back to take in what was a dramatic transformation. Sandy’s legs flexed seemingly on their own, growing larger, harder and firmer with each spasm. Her legs were fit but thin to start with but were adding defined muscles quickly. Sandy shifted on her toes from one foot to the next, infusing her calf muscles with more and more muscle until they jutted out larger than softballs. Her thighs swept out from her narrow hips and pounded forth into angry quads that separated harshly and quivered with power as she flexed then. They were soon bigger than the sprinters on the track team. The male sprinters! Her narrow flat abs rolled forth muscle as she breathed in out, taking the shape of a well defined six pack and then a magnificently defined 8 pack. Oblique muscles popped up the side and peppered up her side toward her widening lats that were stretching her top outward, threatening to pop the treads along the side. Her small breasts pushed harshly into the top as her pectorals gained steam, layering striated blocks on muscle on top of each other with each breath. Kyle’s own eyes widened as he then saw her flattened bosom push forward once again as if her breast too where hardening with muscle. Sandy was nearly panting from the experience and as her lats pushed her arms away from her body, she pulled them up to the sides and looking left and right smirked as bumps, bulged and pulsing strips of muscle surged up and down her arms. Pulling her surging arms up, her shoulders flared out with mounds of defined muscle and her forearms widened as big as a major league baseball player.

“You weren’t kidding Kyle! I’m a muscle hottie now! Hell, I’ve got enough muscle to challenge most anyone in school! And now I can finally flex up my muscles and give you a thrill!”

Sandy slowly brought her arms up and tensing her fists, caused her biceps to jump into twin balls of muscle as big as softballs. By the time her strapping forearms reached vertical, her biceps pushed outward, filling up the space from the crook of her arm toward her bulging shoulders and expanding upward like twin rolling hills. The biceps split deeply as the front bicep head bulged upward and the back bicep head climbed up even higher half way up her forearms to the size of twin cantaloupes! Veins pushed to the surface as Sandy brought her arms up and down, pumping more defined, rippling muscle into her already oversized arms until they peaked out at over 20 inches around and detailed with more muscle than any anatomy book would afford.

As the growth finally stopped, both Sandy and Kyle let out impressed “Wow’s”.

Sandy released her flex and catching her breath from the experience, pulled her dark hair off her shoulders.

“Well there’s no doubt I’m a big, bad, curvy muscle girl now. But just how strong am I?”

Kyle could only shrug his shoulders. Sandy scrunched her face, then turned toward the couch. It was a sleeper and was pretty heavy. So without much thought Sandy bend down and reached underneath, pushing it up on the back legs easily and then reaching underneath until her arms were in the center. She then slowly stood up, bringing the couch with her! She giggled again as she centered her right hand and then released the couch with her left as she pushed the couch over her head with one arm!

“This thing weighs hundreds of pounds and I’m holding it up with one arm! And I could probably lift more too! Guess this makes me really strong huh?”

Kyle nodded as Sandy carefully put the couch back down.

“So, now that one little kiss has turned your twin sister into a 5 foot 4 inch teen-age muscle bulging Supergirl, what would you like to do next?”

Kyle took a moment to gather his thoughts then smiled.

“Well, ….”

You have the following choices:

1. I could kiss Jenny and Erica too

2. I could kiss you again

3. We could head over to the gym

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1297367-Sandy-his-15-year-old-sister