*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/2989622-Kyle-kisses-Stephanie-who-is-on-the-soccer-team
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
This choice: Kyle kisses Stephanie, who is on the soccer team.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyle kisses Stephanie, who is on the soccer team.

    by: scriptboy
“Hi there, girls. You know something? Whichever girl I kiss will grow in muscle and strength!” Kyle announced as he stood in the small living room.

Kelly gave him a weird look.

“I don’t know if I want to become more muscular. I want to be athletic, but not with big muscles all over my body!” she said.

Stephanie, the cute soccer player, piped up.

“I’ve been working out my legs for the past few months. Will it grow my leg muscles?” she asked in the cutest voice. “I need them for soccer!”

“Let’s find out!” Kyle grinned as he walked up to the cute girl.

Stephanie was short but athletic with long black hair, always tied together in a long ponytail. She was only wearing shorts since she was on her way to practice.

Kyle squatted before the girl and he leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on her left quad. Then, he kissed her right quad as well. All the girls swooned as Kyle stood up, leaving Stephanie just standing there.

“I don’t see anything different about her at all…” Kelly sighed.

Just then, Stephanie let out a loud moan as she closed her eyes.

“Uhhhh!”

Almost immediately, Stephane’s quads bulged with solid, thick, and hard muscle, making her legs twice as wide and twice as thick as they were before! Her quads grew rapidly into mighty pillars of muscle, while being covered in thick veins! Her calved followed suit, growing like helium-inflated balloons, growing to the size of large melons! Her legs became so big, that her long athletic white socks were pushed all the way down to her ankles!

“Whoa! Look at her legs! They look like… Wow!” Kelly gasped.

“Great Scott! Her legs are huge!” Lisa exclaimed. “Bigger than any gymnast!”

Stephanie opened her eyes and she flexed her quads as the girls all admired her super-buff legs!

What did Kyle do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/2989622-Kyle-kisses-Stephanie-who-is-on-the-soccer-team