*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carla's house
  2. More choices
  3. Shrunk... Again!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1409603-Carlas-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mahboi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1858340
Randy shrinks and his friends are unaware he is in their house.
This choice: Carla's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Carla's house

    by: sagget69
After you slip inside the house, Carla shuts the door and dismisses the person who rung the doorbell as nothing more than a local prankster. "She doesn't know that I'm here! I have to get her attention," you think to yourself. You remember the stories Maria told you about her previous boyfriend who was shrunk in the same room as Carla, while she was completely unaware of his presence. "I can't end up like Ricky," you tell yourself.

Generally, the girls you hang out with like to wear sexy outfits, but Carla is taking it to a whole new level today. Normally, the girls wear thongs, but Carla chose to wear a G-string, the same thing super models use. Also, Carla wasn't wearing any pants today, so the only thing covering her butt was that G-string.

You take a moment to stop admiring Carla, so you can make your way towards the bedroom, which is where Carla went after you encountered her at the front door. The path to the bedroom is an exposed area that leads through the hall, but you're lucky enough to reach the bedroom without being stepped on. When you get inside Carla's bedroom the first thing you see is Carla taking off her G-string. She's about to take a shower, but you have to get her attention now, so you decide to climb the bed sheets for Carla to get a better view of you. You get on top of the mattress, but when you turn around to look at Carla you see her bare ass aiming at you with close proximity.

You call out to her, "Carla, down here," but she can't hear you. The only feedback you receive is Carla's massive, latina ass crashing down on you. You look at your surroundings, and recognize where you are. You're stuck inside her ass hole, again.

What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sagget69 (UN: sagget69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mahboi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858340-Unaware-Randy/cid/1409603-Carlas-house