*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900010-Type-Moon-Size-Interactive/cid/2429385-Small-Saber
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1900010
A Size Changing Interactive based around the various series and games of Type-Moon!
This choice: A giant!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Small Saber

    by: Aaaa
He was a giant! The teleportation must have triggered the shrinking curse, I couldn't have been more than 3 inches tall at that point. Kirisugu was set off guard as well, I've never seen a man blush that much in my life. Of course I was the next one to blush when I realized I was naked, surrounded by a giant tent I once called a dress. While I grabbed my dress and used it to cover myself, Kiritsugu grabbed a napkin off the table and handed it to me. It sufficed as a dress, yet it was still twice my size! I had to rip it in half so I would not trip on the ends, or worse make myself naked again. Summoning my armor didn't work, so this was the best I had.

Kiritsugu put his hand on the ground so I could walk on it and be lifted up, it felt so strange my bare feet on a giant hand. He put me on the table and lit a cigar as he tried to comprehend what has happened. "Saber, you said this was due to Caster's curse right?" He asked as softly as he could, yet it still boomed in my ears. I nodded my head silently, only to make him angrier "Great! Since its from another servant it still counts as part of the war! So much for the Church helping." He blew out some smoke and put his cigar back in his mouth. Then I remembered: Irisviel was still trapped in the store! "Master, Irisviel is-" "Do not speak!" He roared so loud I could feel the vibrations. He grabbed me by my left ankle and lifted me up to his face, I tightly held the napkin to make sure it does not fall off. "My one chance at saving humanity, and you blew it, you fucking blew it. How were you able to be a King if you can't even be a servant?" his insult turned my face from red with embarrassment to red with anger. I wanted to shout at him, yet I knew that would only end in badly for me. He stared at me for what felt like hours, saying nothing the whole time. Finally he sighed and yanked me into his front pocket. "2 Inches tall or 2 yards tall, you are still my servant. I called for you and you answered. We have a pact and we must finish it to the end." My face went back to blushing as I heard this. How could he say that when I am in this state? My feet don't even reach the end of his pocket, they dangled as I held on to the edges! "I will finish this, and I will win it for you Master. That is a knights promise." I managed to say, I'm not sure if he heard it or not, as he simply started walking.

"Master, where are we going?" I wasn't sure if I had the right to ask, yet I did.

Kiritsugu softly said...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "We're going to the Church, they will be restoring your height."

*Noteb*
2. "We're going to the store to get Irisviel.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aaaa (UN: fetishmcfuck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900010-Type-Moon-Size-Interactive/cid/2429385-Small-Saber