*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nothing But A Frilly Bra And Panty Set
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1773184-Nothing-But-A-Frilly-Bra-And-Panty-Set
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1917440
Waking up after a party can be embarrassing.
This choice: Nothing But A Frilly Bra And Panty Set  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nothing But A Frilly Bra And Panty Set

    by: Tight Fit
Waking up groggy with a splitting headache, you instantly know that something is wrong. You are freezing cold, and something is wrapped tightly around your groin and your chest. The last thing you remember is going to the bar with your friends, them buying you lots of drinks and introducing you to some really hot chicks, then... nothing. Everything after that point is a blank.

You put a hand to your aching forehead, and feel a thick drape of hair fall around your arm. Puzzled, you ran your hands along it, the blonde locks are soft and comforting against your cold skin. The night air seems to become even colder, blowing a chilling wind across your nearly naked body.

Wait... nearly naked?! You sit up quickly, feeling a heavy wash of hair follow your head up from the ground and swish around your upper body, which now has two brand new friends attached to them - a big pair of fake breasts, which are contained within a frilly white bra, made of lace and patterned with flowers and hearts.

“Oh my...” your voice trails off as you look down, and see that the breasts aren’t the only passengers on your body. Your groin area is encased in a matching pair of panties, made of lace and stretched over a big pair of fake hips and a majorly large ass. You grab the sides of it, and feel the thick jelly material squeeze in your hands, as if it were the real thing.

“Jesus!” You yell out, stumbling to your feet and trying not to let the fake breasts throw you off balance. You begin yanking and pulling at the bra, but its as if it’s a part of the breasts, and those have been securely anchored to you with some sort of clear adhesive. Your big booty won’t come loose either, and a violent tug on the long blonde tresses pouring out from your head is enough to let you know it’s been firmly glued in place.

Glancing around, you see you’ve been left in a park someplace, but none of it looks familiar. A bench is nearby, and there are a few packages spread out on it. You cover your chest as best you can, shivering in the cold, and head over to investigate what they could be. When you approach, you can see they’re costumes, ones that are unfortunately female in design. VERY female. The cold night air however, is starting to make you shake with the cold, and you realize you might have no choice but to wear one in order to warm yourself up.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tight Fit (UN: pinkfurfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HinaYui has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1773184-Nothing-But-A-Frilly-Bra-And-Panty-Set