*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1684163-Her-Toy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: The Same size as you! (6 inches tall)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Her Toy

    by: ReducedExpectations
"YOU KNOW", Annie says pushing her glasses up against her nose, "I'VE ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR DOLLS..." She then reaches down and stops you from running away from her "UH UH, LITTLE GUY! YOU AND I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TOGETHER! SO WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE THIS SIMPLE AND GO INSIDE!" You stop squirming in her fist, defeated. She smiles at you, and bends down to collect your clothes, bringing them inside with her. You are trapped in the massive hand of your best friend, who has just shrunk you down to the size of a doll. Her ring finger is pressing against your legs, rubbing them softly. You realize that this one finger is bigger than your whole body, making you feel even smaller. Anamika is now a goddess to you, and she looks the part. She opens up her hand, exposing you to the light, blinding you momentarily. As she carries you around the room, you see that she has a variety of inventions, blueprints and testing areas. "So this is her lab, i finally get a chance to see it." She smiles down at you and says "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE LITTLE ONE? I'VE WORKED ON ALL OF THESE FOR MANY YEARS, AND YOUR TINY EYES ARE THE FIRST BESIDES MINE TO SEE THEM ALL." She pushes a finger against your stomach and says in a mock anger tone "NOW I CAN TRUST YOU TO KEEP A SECRET, RIGHT?" You nod your head up and down, hoping that this Indian beauty doesn't get the urge to squash you like a bug. She removes the finger and says "GOOD... THAN I CAN SHOW YOU MY MOST SECRET ROOM." She comes to a locked door in the corner of the room, puts in a combination and opens it. Inside looks like a scene out of I Dream of Jeannie. Bright pink cloth and wallpaper, several red velvet couches, and a burning incense in the corner. And one humongous bed in the middle, just waiting to be explored. "THIS IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY... ALONE TIME." You don't know what she means by that until you see a stack of pornography and a massive television on the other side of the room. This girl has a real wild side! You look up at the Indian goddess and she looks down at you, brushing hair out of her face. "WHAT, I TOLD YOU IT WAS A SECRET... I NEVER REALLY HAVE TIME FOR A BOYFRIEND SO... I JUST KIND OF HELP MYSELF..." This woman is everything your dreams have been made of. She's smart, gorgeous, and has complete control over you. she brings you up to her face and gives your entire body a warm, wet kiss. You stare back at her, mesmerized as she says "BUT THAT COULD CHANGE, COULDN'T IT? WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY LITTLE TINY BOYFRIEND?" You can not nod your head hard enough, of course you would want to be this goddess's lover! She lowers you onto her bed, dropping you on the bouncy, soft surface. "I HAVE SOMETHING JUST FOR YOU, MY LITTLE MAN... DON'T GO ANYWHERE..." Her accent drives you crazy as you wait patiently for your surprise. She goes into her closet and grabs something. She sits down on the bed, causing you to tumble into her ass. She laughs and pulls you up by your legs, setting you back up by her "surprise" on the other side of her body. What was her present to you?

You have the following choices:

1. A Genie Outfit

2. A Doll

*Noteb*
3. A Dollhouse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1684163-Her-Toy