*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Work out time!
  2. The night of the incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/1695409-Work-out-time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961507
You managed to find a necklace that allows the user to take pregnancies and control them.
This choice: Head to the community gym, evening is still young!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Work out time!

    by: Miltoniuse
Katy decided that it was still quite early to go to bed. She looked at her digital watch and saw it was still 8pm which meant that the gym was still open. The community gym wasn't anything fancy but it had decent equipment and the best part was it was across the street from where Katy lived. Katy got inside and headed for the changing area. She changed out of her jeans and black top into her gym attire. She admired her figure for a bit. Her figure was average but the young cops back at the office were always staring as she walked past their desks. She could see why her form fitting clothes always showed off her moderate chest which were C cups and her butt was always round looking, she giggled a little to herself before leaving the changing area. Inside the workout area she decided to run the treadmill a little. Its important to work on stamina when you have to chase criminals. She did this for about 45 minutes.

During all of this, the area was pretty sparse except for Katy, a middle aged man and a pregnant young woman. As Katy was running on the treadmill, the woman approached her.

"erm...E-excuse me miss." The woman spoke.

Katy raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?" Katy responded.

"Would you happen to know where the Everhill Hotel is?" She asked.

Katy then pointed out the directions to the young pregnant woman. As Katy spoke she thought of how she wished to feel how that pregnant belly felt like. As she thought of it whilst giving directions *flash*. Katy then found her pacing slowing considerably and that her chest jiggled alot more and she was leaning forward a bit more than normal. She looked down and found a pregnant belly in place of her flat belly. She was surprised.

"M-miss...are you ok?" The once pregnant woman spoke.

"Uh...y-yeah...probably should stop now that the little one is kicking...heh" Katy said as she forced a smile.

The woman thanked for the instructions and complimented Katy on still exercising when shes so far along. Katy went into the changing room and changed into her jeans which now were stretched quite far out and her top was no longer form fitting to say the least. Katy looked at her watch and saw it was 8:50PM.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back home, gotta figure this out.

*Noteb*
2. Get new clothes first.

3. Call up her boyfriend Daniel.

*Noteb*
4. -Reader's Choice-

*Noteb*
5. -Reader's Choice-

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Miltoniuse (UN: miltoniuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Miltoniuse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/1695409-Work-out-time