*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hitting the books.
  2. The night of the incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/2036148-Hitting-the-books
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961507
You managed to find a necklace that allows the user to take pregnancies and control them.
This choice: Check the local library.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hitting the books.

    by: Miltoniuse
Katy decided that the local library might be a good place to visit and she knows librarian there since she was a college friend. Katy gets in her car and drives into town and stops outside the library. The library was not huge but it definitely was one of the bigger buildings in this area of town. Katy enters the double doors and sees a figure carrying two stacks of books. Katy notices that the person was struggling and looks like their about to trip so she rushes over to help them. As Katy helps the figure who she recognises as Lydia, the librarian and a friend of Katy. Katy helps Lydia take a stack of books so she won't be so imbalanced. As Katy takes the heavy stack, she notices that Lydia was pregnant and heavily looking too.

"Sorry, thanks for helping me...Oh Katy, nice to see you!" Lydia begins.

"Yeah, no problem Lydia, looks like you're expecting." Katy begins.

"Y-yeah twins even..." Lydia begins.

A thought pops in Katy's mind where she was pregnant with twins and *Flash*. Katy suddenly stumbles a little as she notices her C cups swell into D cups and belly surges out to the size that Lydia's was and Lydia's shrunk.

"Wow twins huh Katy, you ok?" Lydia asks.

"u-Uh yeah, they just kicked is all." Katy answers.

As the two head to the main table in the middle of the library, Katy puts her stack down and takes a seat. Lydia begins to arrange the books onto nearby shelves. ' What on earth is going on?!' Katy thinks. 'Mistress, calm down.' a voice answers. 'Who is this in my head?!' Katy asks. 'I am Eve, your spirit maiden, I reside in the necklace you are wearing.' Eve spoke. 'Why am I pregnant Eve?' Katy asks. 'Mistress thought of it and I took Lydia's pregnancy and made it yours, not to worry you shall not give birth to them as long as I am on you.' Eve answers 'The pregnancies are used to activate the more powerful powers of this necklace and you may use the pregnancy itself to encumber other females or grant pregnancies to otherwise infertile women.' Eve explains.

As Katy sits, Lydia then approaches her.

"All ok there Katy?" Lydia asks.

"Y-yeah, just tired....Hey Lydia do you...." Katy begins.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Miltoniuse (UN: miltoniuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Miltoniuse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/2036148-Hitting-the-books