*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1984161-Becoming-Tinas-Skirt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1975029
a teen with an unusual condition tries to make it through the day, will he survive?
This choice: Tina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Becoming Tina's Skirt

    by: Unknown
You decided to start with Tina. If you had to run lotion on all of these ladies, you were bound to get tired. You wanted to impress Mary’s mother, so you decided to start with her so you could put all of your energy into rubbing her down. You approached the woman, who had already laid out on her towel and fallen asleep. Barbara and Trish were asleep as well, so it was just you and the sleeping women. You sucked in your pride, and opened the bottle of lotion.

You crouched down on the grass, and poured some lotion onto your hands. You pressed your hands down onto the bare skin of Tina’s bikini-clad butt, and you heard a soft moan escape her lips. You fought back the strange feelings you were experiencing, and began to rub in circles around her ass, getting lotion everywhere, just like they had said. Things were going smoothly, but then everything went terribly.

Tina let out a groan, and rolled from her stomach onto her left side. However, the sudden movement did not give you proper time to react, and your feet and legs were crushed underneath Tina’s hip. You tried to pull yourself free, but you just could not move under all of her weight. You were about to wake her up, when you realized how disappointed she would be that you had failed so easily. You were determined to not fail here.

Unfortunately, things didn’t go so well for you. Tina immediately rolled from her left side to her back, and your whole body up to your shoulders was crushed under her ass. By now you were sufficiently panicky, and you decided that forfeiting the mission was better than ending up in an even worse situation. You were about to call out, when Tina rolled over again.

She rolled over onto her right side, and then back onto her stomach again. This simple act to her practically sealed your failure. Her hip and crotch bowled right over you as she rolled, and you were quickly crushed under her. By the time she stopped moving, your flattened body had created a sort of makeshift skirt for the giantess, with your head crushed against her crotch, your crotch crushed against her ass, and the rest of your body wrapped around her wide hips.

Tina let out a content sigh, and stopped moving. Unfortunately, it was already too late. You were tightly wrapped around her curvaceous form, with no hope of reforming while she was still lying down. You could do feel the intense heat burning down from above, smell the musk emanating from her crotch, and wait.

Three agonizing hours later, Tina began to stir. She groaned and slowly climbed to her feet. As you had expected, you went with her, as your skirt like form had attached to her bikini and her skin. Frighteningly, it was almost like you belonged there.
Tina stretched as she stood, and then wrapped up her towel, clearly not noticing anything out of the ordinary at all. It wasn’t until the now awake Barbara spotted you that Tina was alerted to your presence.

“Tina?” Barbara asked. “What on earth is that thing wrapped around you?” Tina glanced down at her waist in confusion, and she looked right at you. You couldn’t see, as your face was pressed up against her crotch.

“Hm…” Tina began. How does she finish this statement?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1975029-A-Squishy-Teen/cid/1984161-Becoming-Tinas-Skirt