*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/UKMTV4P3N-Penitentiary---Ivy-broke-free-from-that-cell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1996808
The Joker has been beaten, but there are still some loose ends to tie up...
This choice: Penitentiary - Ivy broke free from that cell?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Penitentiary - Ivy broke free from that cell?

    by: s0ul3at3r3
Batman made his way to the containment cell where Poison Ivy was locked up, he could already pick up a faint smell of her pheromones lingering about...

Batman stayed silent as he passed Arkham guards lying on the ground eyes red due to Ivy's mind control kiss.

"Hmmm" Batman said as he turned on his detective vision mode in his cowl

He looked down to see a deceased guard lying against the outer cell wall, where the keypad was,holding his heart and smiling in ecstasy.

Batman's detective vision picked up on a trail... It was Poison Ivy's lingering pheromones...

Batman growled at the thought of having to face her again, as he followed the trail having a pretty good idea of where she was headed.

As Batman followed the trail, past Arkham Asylum security still rounding up thugs, he blinked for longer than he thought he did and he was standing in front of a beautiful flower hanging on one of the stone walls of the island.

Batman shook his head and thought to himself

*Where am I, how did I get here? I was just in the Intensive Treatment building*

Because Batman's mind was elsewhere trying to figure out how he got there; the Flower on the wall blossomed and shot a cloud of pink dust into Batmans face.

Batman coughed and gagged and stumbled back a bit holding his head in pain. His mind was racing, a whole flood of thoughts entering his head but mostly thoughts of her.

Then the Batman blinked.

He was now Infront of the door leading to where he had fought her and her giant flower. Batman wondered how he got here for a second but then entered the room, pushing past countless vibes

Eventually he saw her

Poison Ivy.

For a split second Batman thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet, here and then he wanted to take off his cowl and give her everything he had.

He snapped back to reality

Only then it seemed to him that Poison Ivy noticed him

"Hello there lover" she said romantically "have you come to...commune with mother nature?"

"Far from it, I'm here to bring you back to your cell" he spoke confidently as he walked forward towards her

"Are you sure about that?" She spoke seductively as he made his way closer to her

Batman walked closer to her as she walked up to him with her hand on her hip

They both stopped in front of each other and she ran her finger across his Bat symbol, she was just as tall as the bat symbol on his chest

"Yes I'm sure about that" he growled as he grabbed her wrist from touching his chest

"Your intimidation role is really lacking tonight my love" she said "maybe it's because you're tired? Maybe you want to come lie down let mother nature take care of you?"

Batman will be lying to himself if he said he wasn't intrigued by her offer, his grip on her wrist loosened just a little bit and she noticed this, she noticed that she was getting through to him and she smiled.

"Come now Batman it's okay let me take care of you.." she said as she took her hand from her hip and place it on his back pulling him in pressing her chest against his.

Batman's left hand instinctively let go of her wrist and landed on her waist while the other hand rested on her shoulder.

"See?" She said leaning in "there we go...."

You have the following choices:

1. Batman lets go... He gives into her charms...

*Noteb*
2. He's able to overpower the seduction

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 s0ul3at3r3 (UN: s0ul3at3r3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1996808-Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Aftermath/cid/UKMTV4P3N-Penitentiary---Ivy-broke-free-from-that-cell