*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2335203-Enormous-and-Employed
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: "You've got yourself a job, Mel."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #26

Enormous and Employed!

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"Really?" I blinked stupidly, "You're... you're sure?"

"Well, like I said, we don't have applicants busting down our door." Mo said with a little point to the glass door, "You're the first potential hire I've gotten in weeks that didn't have a criminal record or 'just need to get back on their feet'. Whatever that means. You seem like you've got your head on straight."

"Aww!" I cooed, "Thank you!"

"No, thank you." Mo shook my hand, my arms wobbling right out of my sleeves, "Come back Wednesday—wear black pants and a black shirt, we'll get you sized up for a uniform. Do you want a drink before you head out?"

***


So, suffice it to say, yes I wanted a drink before I headed out. But I had long moved past the basic menu offered to me. There was a bakery in there, and I had what Kate had often called "shit taste". And my taste was shit enough to have experimented frequently in the past with the boundaries that baristas were comfortable performing. Turns out, there's not a lot of boundaries to be crossed—they're really terminally bored people.

I got the barista—my fellow barista now, bitches!—to do me a solid and make me one of my old favorites. It's, like, one fifth of a vanilla bean frappuccino with white mocha as the base. Then you throw in a blueberry muffin. I know, hear me out. You pour in the milk, the vanilla powder, the cream syrup, and like triple blend that shit. It's amazing.

"Mmm!" Donna said with a slurp of her straw, "Mel what is this? Is this a new drink? Can they come up with new drinks by themselves? I thought they just ripped off Starbucks?"

"That's a Mel Carlyle original right there." I clinked our cups together (Mo made me pay for the second one. Even with her discount it was expensive!) "I call it the Blueberry Blast."

"Is this the thing with the blueberry muffin in it?" Donna made a face at the cup

"It sure is, Donna." I said with a happy little slurp as I slid my sunglasses over my fat face, "It sure is."

There was a pause.

"Huh." Donna started slurping on her straw again, "Not bad."

"I'm glad you liked it." I sucked an inch of my blue not-coffee down in one gulp, "Now onward! A celebratory Wendy's run, in honor of my newfound employment!"

***


And so yeah, it happened just like that. Donna and I sucked down our glorified smoothies, got a couple burgers, headed home, and ordered Chinese. Everyone was super excited for me and honestly, I was excited too! I'd never had a job before, and I was actually looking forward to performing a service and getting paid for it for the first time in my life. I couldn't ride those Buttercombe coattails forever, now could I?

And then, you know, since we had the next day off, Kate wanted to throw me a celebration in her own particular way, but I was pretty adamant about not going in on my first day with a hangover.

All in all, everything was great! There was just... one thing...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/2335203-Enormous-and-Employed