*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sharing is Caring
  2. Lisa
  3. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461100-Sharing-is-Caring
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Her friend Chelsea's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sharing is Caring

    by: Marcinballa
Waking up the next morning, Lisa immediately wanted to experiment with the shrink ray. Still in her mind, she did not believe her dad would be upset with her using it, as she was legit curious about the science behind it.

Slipping on a pair of fuzzy slippers and putting on her glasses, Lisa put her hair up in a messy bun an proceeded to walk downstairs, with the shrink ray currently in her pajama pocket.

"Morning," she said casually to her mom and dad in the kitchen, as she sat down waiting to make a cup of coffee.

"Hi sweetie, sleep well?" her mom said with a smile as she put away the dishes.

"Yeah, tired still." Lisa noticed her parents were already dressed and ready for the day. "Where are you two going?"

"We are going car shopping," her dad responded. "Time for a new ride around here."

"Oh nice!" Lisa said. "Have fun!"

Watching her parents leave the house, Lisa ran upstairs and got dressed. Throwing on her clothes she went out to the garage and hopped in her car. Lisa proceeded to drive to her best friend Chelsea's house.

Chelsea was a girl who many would consider a nerd. She was slightly overweight but was extremely smart.

As Lisa pulled up to the house, she saw Chelsea's mom, Gloria, was out watering the flowers. "Hi Mrs. Swanson, is Chelsea here?"

Gloria looked up with a surprised smile. "Well hi there Lisa," she said and got up to give her a hug. "Go right on in, I think she's upstairs."

Lisa enters the house and knocks on her best friends door. "Good morning sunshine," she says.

Chelsea opens the door looking confused. "Hey what're you doing here so early," she says, allowing Lisa to enter her room.

"Nothing, just had something to show you," Lisa says revealing the shrink ray.

There was an awkward pause. "You came all the way over here to show me a damn squirt gun," Chelsea said with a laugh.

"It's pronounced shrink ray," Lisa retorted. "And watch." Lisa then pulled the trigger of the shrink ray, reducing a pair of shoes on the floor to a tiny size.

"What the hell?!" Chelsea said in amazement leaping to her feet.

Lisa went on to explain how her father built it and went through his whole speech.

"So does it work on people?" Chelsea asked curiously. "Like can we try it on you or me."

Lisa just smiled. "We sure can, in fact...

*pictures of Gloria and Chelsea are listed below:

-Gloria - https://www.deviantart.com/nasolorn/art/...

-Chelsea - https://www.deviantart.com/nasolorn/art/...

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa shrinks

2. Chelsea shrinks

3. They both shrink

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461100-Sharing-is-Caring