*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163106-Fortnite-Smutty-Royale/cid/2560222-The-Panda-and-the-Bear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2163106
Oh! The lastest update has a new mode. Let’s check it out! (Cover image by bungee-gumu)
This choice: Cuddle Team Leader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Panda and the Bear

    by: Reader
You decided to choose the Cuddle Team Leader, she is a very cute skin, pink fur, bowtie on the back. You decided to land at Snobby Shores, since almost no one lands there. You had just hoped to get an easy win. You hear footsteps above you, and carefully walk upstairs, you look up to see a Panda Team Leader aiming a some sort of ray gun at you! "Aww, well if it isn't the cute little teddy bear... trying to eliminate me, I see?" Little teddy bear? What's she talking about? Before you had a moment to ask, she shot you with what seems to be a shrink ray, because before you knew it, she had you in her hands, ready to play. She held you tightly, making sure you couldn't escape, you struggled in attempts to break free. "Aww, don't worry little bear! I'll keep you safe!" She patted you on the head softly. Strange, you expected her to kill you, not befriend you! You looked up at her with a trusting smile, and she smiled back! But this was no ordinary smile, this was an evil smile. She placed you down onto the floor, then softly smushed you under her ass. "You like that, little teddy bear?" She wiggled her enormous ass harder into the ground, it was starting to hurt. "Aww, I hope I'm not being too rough for the little teddy bear!" She chuckled, you though she didn't really care, but she finally got up off you. She looked down at you, smiling. You waved up at her shyly. You were just a mere bug compared to her, so small and innocent, but you could tell she loved you. "Aww, you're so cute and innocent, I love it!" She picked you up and stuffed you into her breasts, you blushed and felt her soft, warm fur against your body. And with that, you had fell asleep.

(Sorry for making this so long until you can choose options! I'm actually typing this on mobile, and I'm fairly new to this website. I'll add more tomorrow on PC!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reader (UN: iloveisabelle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163106-Fortnite-Smutty-Royale/cid/2560222-The-Panda-and-the-Bear