*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2554427-Put-her-back-under-hypnosis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Put her back under hypnosis?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Put her back under hypnosis?

    by: turtleguru
"Nap time for Yang" Jaune said. As much fun as it was to watch Yang make act like a monkey Jaune had bigger plans.

Yang stood at attention dropping her banana. Jaune walked up next to her and began talking into her ear.

"Yang, you like being hypnotized don't you?"

"Like...Hypnotized..."

"That's right. You like doing whatever I tell you."

"Whatever..."

"That's right, in fact when you wake up you will have to do what I tell you to do. Isn't that right Yang?"

"Whatever you tell me...yes..."

"Good. Now wake up!" Jaune said snapping his fingers for effect.

"Ok, what the hell was that!" Yang yelled

"What? You were gonna start kicking the crap outta me!"

"Why a monkey?"

"Oh, you remember that."

"Of coarse I do! All I could think about was how I was gonna kick the crap you that whole time! Where did you even get the banana!" Yang yelled walking closer to Jaune.

Jaune who was backing up said "Alright let's just calm down and agree it was all just innocent fun."

Yang immediately relaxed "Yeah, you're right. Well I guess there is something you're good at, huh?"

Jaune smiled "Yeah it is. Say, why don't we have some more fun with it."

"Don't push it" Yang said with an annoyed look on her face

"Oh I'm gonna push it," Jaune said "It's gonna be great. Hey could you help me hypnotized the rest of your team?"

Yang sneered at him "Is this just a your way of getting to Weiss?"

Jaune crossed his arms and said "How dare you? How dare that you would suggest that I would be plotting something to do something nefarious to my good friend and future wife?"

Yang could help but laugh a little at this.

Jaune smiled "Anyway let's move this along."

Yang looked at him with a confused look.

You have the following choices:

1. Jaune gives some commands

*Noteb*
2. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2554427-Put-her-back-under-hypnosis