*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2645505-Attending-to-animals-at-the-zoo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MR.W
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2176360
You're a women during a strange event. Everyone is getting suddenly very pregnant!
This choice: Attending to animals at the zoo.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Attending to animals at the zoo.

    by: MR.W
Of all the places Rebecca thought she would end up today behind the rear end of a heavily pregnant Rhino was not one of them. She currently had almost her entire arm inside of the laboring beast. Feeling around for the stuck baby inside. The on staff zoo vet was busy dealing with another birth in the neighboring lion exhibit. The other zoo staff also rushing from place to place as almost all of the animals on sight were going into labor.

This day was just getting weirder and weirder for all of them.

Twisting her hand inside of the female rhinos birth canal she finally got the babies leg unstuck. A gush of fluids pouring form the mother as her heavy contraction pushed the baby finally past her cervix and into the canal proper. Pulling away Rebecca stripped off the plastic shoulder length glove. Hands on her hips she watched for a few more moments confident the rhino could make it through the rest of her labor. It was to busy for her to stay and monitor the beast as she rushed off to go help another straining mother to be.

(Leaving this one completely open for everyone until I can come up with a few scenarios.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To the serpent house

2. Into the lions den

*Noteb*
3. Other area of the Zoo.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MR.W (UN: ub007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MR.W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176360-Rapid-Pregnancy-Hysteria/cid/2645505-Attending-to-animals-at-the-zoo