*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lost Within Eterna Forest
  2. More Slots
  3. Shrunk By Mew
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2831019-Lost-Within-Eterna-Forest
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Slot 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lost Within Eterna Forest

    by: G.Harold
If you thought that being lost in this forest was already bad enough, you have never expected to find yourself in a even more vulnerable status. That Mew has shrunken you to a size that's even smaller than a Joltik and now, you are in great danger right now! Before meeting the mystical Pokemon, you were trying to get out of the forest and being too tried, you fell asleep. After you woken up, you saw her floating above you and for unknown reason, has shrunken you and abandoned you in this spot. You could've heard her say something about a little game in human language. You shrugged it off and thought that you are hearing things so right now, all you have to do is to get out of here alive before any Pokemon make a meal out of you. Not only that, but your new size makes your attempt at finding the exit even more of a challenge. Could this be what Mew is trying to do? Giving you an even more difficult adventure to make things more interesting? Guess so.

You go to the bushes at the center and make your way across it. This is the most riskest route you ever taken; the bushes are too dark to see and you could ended up getting spotted by a wild Pokemon. While you pushed the branches away as you go, you look around to make sure there's no danger around here. So far so good, there's nothing around here.

You finally got of bushes, completely unharmed. However, you are aware that this is only the beginning of your tiny adventure in this forest. You concluded that this is going to take days to find an exit around here and you are not sure how are you going to survive any longer. What you really need is something to speed things up like hitching a ride on a wild Pokemon.

Suddenly, you heard something that wasn't so far from where you are. It almost sounded like a series of footsteps which later disappears afterwards. There's no denining that this is a sign that someone must be around. With that, you think about going to that person and hitch a ride on them to get out of this forest; you highly doubt that they will ever find you due to your very tiny size, but maybe you'll try to get their attention later.

You go to your left of where you hear the noise and make a run towards the source. You can see a giant figure that is just standing at a clearing and by the looks of it, this person appears to be female.

Who is it?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G.Harold (UN: greenharold18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2831019-Lost-Within-Eterna-Forest