*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2832544-The-day-where-you-get-your-first-giant-pokemon
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Slot 6  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The day where you get your first "giant" pokemon

    by: xyz
This story take place in Unova during the event of B2&W2.

This is no good, you just got shrunk by the legendary pokemon itself Mew. Plus it seems to challenge you find it, but how you suppose to find Mew at your new size? Is this truly a game of Hide & seek or a some kind of trap? Regardless Mew is already gone and you don't know where is she...

You can't believe what Mew has done to you. She shrunk you down to 1 or 2 inches and leaves you like this. This is the worst thing that just happen to you! And what worse is also you have no pokemon partner! That's right, you're a 12 years old pokemon trainer who still have not caught a single pokemon and have no partner. There no way you will be able to find Mew at your new size and plus any wild pokemons will be very dangerous to you! They're all going to be like dynamaxed! Good thing you're not too far from Aspertia city, otherwise you'll have too survive from the wild. So, with no other option you decide to trying find help as possible as you head towards the city...

Meanwhile in Aspertia city, Bianca the 16 years old trainer who work as professor Juniper's assistance has just give the Unova starters to two new pokemon trainers Hugh and Nate/Rosa (You decide in the next chapter) walk down from the stairs chatting with the protagonist. The protagonist wondering about the last remain pokemon and Bianca replies "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a trainer eventually or otherwise I will take good care of it. Anyway, I have to head back to professor Juniper's lab so take care of your pokemon and good luck for your journey, bye!" she waves at the protagonist as they wave back. However, at the moment she ran, she end up to trip by klutz and falls on the ground as the protagonist ran over to help her to get up and the poke ball that contain the last starter is sending fly out of the box...

Back to you, you made in town without problem but now "Oh my Arceus..." the city is so huge! How are you getting attention of someone at your tiny size? You could easily get stepped and even end up to... *Funeral coffin dancing meme video* No! You'll survive and find a way to return at your normal size. But you wonder if peoples will believe that you got shrunk by Mew? Well, you do have the proof with your selfie picture with Mew but it also shrunk with you and it would be impossible for the normal sized person to see the picture not even a magnifying glass will help because your pokenav is kinda at the size of speck!

Then your thought get interrupted by a large poke ball who is twice bigger than you landing right infront of you cause you to fall on your butt on the ground. "What the..." this is all you could say before the poke ball suddenly open front your eyes as the pokemon come out.

Still sitting on the ground, what you see is jaw drop. Infront you, there a like dynamaxed ______ standing there confused.

*Note this pokemon will becomes your first partner, but you must following the logic by what pokemon that Hugh and the protagonist have pick early. Example:

You with Snivy = Protagonist with Tepig & Hugh with Oshawott.

You with Tepig = Protagonist with Oshawott & Hugh with Snivy.

You with Oshawott = Protagonist with Snivy & Hugh with Tepig.

You have the following choices:

1. Snivy (female)

2. Tepig (male)

3. Oshawott (male)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xyz (UN: ink-boys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2832544-The-day-where-you-get-your-first-giant-pokemon