*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969254-Hotel-after-a-cheer-competition
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241111
Stalk, kidnap, and tickle the hottest girls in town!
This choice: Hotel after a cheer competition  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hotel after a cheer competition

    by: StoneFlower
Emma and her cheer squad just got back to their hotel rooms after a very long day of competition. She went inside her room and started to unpack her cheer bag until she heard the doorbell ring. She went to answer the door wondering "who could it possibly be this late at night?". She cracked the door open just enough to stick her head out "Can I help you...officers?" she asked hesitantly when she noticed it was two cops, she opened the door all the way. The cop that was closer to the front door froze in silence when Emma opened the door completely, revealing her cute body. "Helloooo?!?!?" Jenna exclaimed to get the cop out of a trans of starring at her skimpy cheerleading outfit.

The cop snapped out of the daze and asked "We are here to investigate a noise complaint from this hotel room" "Umm...Are you sure? I am the only one here" Emma stated. "This is 325 correct?" he said back to her. "Uhh....yea" she responded in a confused manner. "Good, we just need to come in and make sure nothing fishy is going on here." he said while trying to walk inside her room. Emma stood in the doorway to block the officer from coming in and said "I already told you that I am the only one here, nothing wrong is taking place". "There is no need to raise your voice at me" he stated. "I would like you two to leave, you must have the wrong room" Emma said with an attitude while folding her arms. "Miss, I am going to need you to cooperate or I will arrest you" he responded back quickly. "Arrest me? For what! I know my rights...are you guys even real cops?" she said in a defensive manner. "I assure you we are, but I need you to step aside and let us in your room so I can close out this complaint" he said while trying once again to get into the room.

Emma was unconvinced these men were actual cops. She somehow could decipher the terminology he was using to figure out something wasn't right. To make sure he was a real cop she asked...."What is your badge number without looking at it and I will let you in". "Umm....7...2.....8...." the man stuttered and guessed his way incorrectly. "I knew it...good bye" she stated sternly while shutting the door. Before the door could shut all the way, the cop stopped it with his foot and pushed the door open and replied "not so fast my dear". Emma had enough of this man and was pushing back on the door in an attempt to shut and lock him out. He was too strong for her and opened the door with all of his strength, forcing Emma to fall backwards onto the ground when the door swung back open.

The men nonchalantly walked inside the room while shutting and locking the door behind them. "Well we tried to be nice, looks like you want to do this the hard way" he said while pulling out a pair of handcuffs and brandishing them at Emma. She quickly got up from the floor and ran....

You have the following choices:

1. Into the bathroom

2. Across the hotel room to the opposite side of the bed, where her phone was

*Noteb*
3. To the patio

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StoneFlower (UN: stoneflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneFlower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241111-The-Teen-Feet-Hunt/cid/2969254-Hotel-after-a-cheer-competition