*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347225-On-Second-Thought-Namaah-Wants-That-Shower-Wit
by Mr.Y
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2250366
Nick decides to once again use the ring, but this time in college. 500 GP for chapters.
This choice: On Second Thought, Namaah Wants That Shower With You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

On Second Thought, Namaah Wants That Shower Wit...

    by: XMysticEu
"Nick?" Namaah asked, her tail drooping down to your thigh.

"You decided?" You asked back as Namaah sat up on the bed, a grin on her face.

"A shower sounds nice. Last time we took one together was..."

"Grace, remember? We went swimming and then-"

"That's right!" Namaah chirped, her tail wagging back and forth as her grin grew. "Let's go, come on!!" She demanded, jumping off the bed and sprinting to the bathroom. As you chuckled to yourself and got up, you could hear the water starting to trickle...

A Few Minutes Later

"You think they're clean yet?" You joked, locking lips with Namaah as she craned her head back. As you kneaded her soapy breasts, her tail wrapped around your shaft, slowly and sensually rubbing it up and down.

"Darling..." Namaah moaned, her wet hair sticking to the side of her face as she slowly shut her eyes. Slowly, getting a shudder from Namaah, you traced one hand down her body before reaching her folds, slowly circling her entrance as she started rocking her hips. "Could you..."

"Of course." You whispered, gently squeezing the tip of Namaah's tail between your pointer finger and thumb. Almost immediately, Namaah tensed up, letting out a squeak as you slowly rubbed the end of her tail, its grip around your cock tightening as her shut lips quivered wildly. "Remember when I did this for the first time?" You asked, reminiscing...

2 Years Prior

"Why'd this appear?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as Namaah, inside Hina raised her head. "Never seen your tail show up on-"

"Hhhhhhhhaaaahhhhh..." Namaah moaned, her eyes crossing as you gripped the end of her tail. "Shhhthopppp..."

"Are you-"

"CAN'T-" She shouted, tears forming in the corners of her eyes as her body flailed around beside you, leading you to quickly release her tail.

"You okay?" You asked, giving her a moment to just breathe, her entire body rising and falling as she struggled to pant. "Namaah?"

"-Hole." Namaah mumbled, her tail quickly retracting, disappearing in hardly a second.

"I'm sorry, I swear-"

"Don't squeeze it that hard! How would you feel if I did that to your dick?!" Namaah shouted, tears in her eyes. "I won't show it from now on if-"

"I'm... really sorry. I genuinely didn't know." You apologized, caressing Namaah's back as you sighed. "And I like it, it's really cute."

"You-"

"I'll be more gentle. Can I see it again?" You asked, gulping as Namaah made it grow again, the spade-like tip resting in the palm of your hand. "You said it's like my dick, right?"

"Y-Yeah..." Namaah muttered, her eyes locked on to your hand.

"So like this..." You muttered, slowly pressing your thumb against it, earning a pleased moan from Namaah...

In The Present

"Good?" Namaah asked, leaning against your chest as the two of you basked in the afterglow, the water from the shower pitter-pattering on Namaah's back.

"Great." You whispered, receiving a slight prodding from the tip of Namaah's tail on the back of your hand. "What?"

"Your hands."

"You got a big ass right now, I'm gonna grab it."

"Fair." Namaah giggled, caressing your face as she planted a kiss on your lips. "We should probably get out before we get all wrinkly..."

"And then what, my little demoness?" You asked, grinning as you gave Namaah a kiss back...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 XMysticEu (UN: xmysticeu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2250366-The-Powers-2/cid/3347225-On-Second-Thought-Namaah-Wants-That-Shower-Wit