*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Next Day
  2. The Height of Summer
  3. Giantess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3309146-The-Next-Day
by BeeJay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2280555
Teenage girls find themselves either shrinking or growing.
This choice: The Next Day  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Next Day

    by: BeeJay
The next day was a Saturday, so I wasn't in too much of a hurry when my alarm clock went off. In fact, I hit the snooze button, enjoying those ten extra minutes with my eyes closed. Of course, you can't spend all day in bed, even if it's Saturday; so I threw off the covers, sat up, and turned to the side of the bed.

That's when I saw it: my pajamas were too small for me. Obviously, they had fit me just fine when I put them on; now, however, the sleeves were too short, the legs looked like I was expecting a flood, and the top and bottom were straining to cover my talents and abilities, if you know what I mean.

I stood up and walked to my bedroom door, planning to call for Mom or Dad; maybe they'd know what to do about this.

When I opened the door, though, Becca was there. And, for the first time in months, I was looking down on her.

She noticed it, too. "Summer? What the hell?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Get Mom up here."

"Sure," she replied. Then, turning to the stairwell, she yelled, "HEY, MOM! SUMMER'S BIGGER THAN ME!"

Mom came up. "Becca," she started, "you should know by now that I don't like yelling in the house. And what's this nonsense about Summer being taller than you?"

"It's not nonsense, Mom," I replied, opening the door so she could see me. "Somehow, I grew."

******************************

Well, once I was completely awake, it didn't take long for us to connect the change in my size to the only unusual thing to happen to me, and Mom called the doctor and NovaChem.

At the hospital, I was measured. I now stood at 5', 3".

Then, Dr. Shalikar showed up. When she saw me, she said just one thing: "Interesting."

"I'm glad you find what happened to my daughter so fascinating," Dad said. "Now, can you explain it?"

"I'm not sure," she replied. "What I'd like to do is bring your daughter in for observation. Perhaps we can figure out what's happening, and why."

"Will that be alright, Summer?" Mom asked.

"Sure," I replied. "How bad can a little observation be?"

You have the following choices:

1. Observation

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BeeJay has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280555-Size-Matters/cid/3309146-The-Next-Day