*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It is agreed - trap him!
  2. Improvement Team
  3. The Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/611566-It-is-agreed---trap-him
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: tie up Bullock and force him to spill the beans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It is agreed - trap him!

    by: fat_hiker
One of the guys on the line says, "We gotta to find out what Iron Balls is put to."

"Yeah," says John, "but how?"

Ideas pop up from every corner, with each being more elaborate than the last.

"OK, OK," says John, trying to bring order out of the brainstorming. "It sounds like we want to trap ol' Iron Balls and force it out of him. Fortunately he's not too bright..." Loud snickering echoed round the tiled walls. "...so it shouldn't be that hard. I hear people who want to trap him in his office, in his car, or here in the locker room. We'll have to all work together - his elevator may not go all the way to the top floor, but he's strong. Who's good with rope?"

"I've got some of those cable ties my dad uses," says the son of the local police chief.

"Excellent!" calls out another.

"OK, which plan do we follow?" asks John. "Catch Iron Balls....


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. in his car?"

*Noteb*
2. in his office?"

*Noteb*
3. in the locker room?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/611566-It-is-agreed---trap-him