*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/175736-An-Underestimation-of-Risk
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Approach the girl sitting behind you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Underestimation of Risk

    by: Doom
You don't need any extra encouragement, running towards the beautiful toes writhing before you. You leap forwards and hug the nearest one; at your size, you can almost get your arms encircled around its incredible girth.

Then you are sent flying as the toe flexes, the greater power of its muscles dislodging you in an instant and sending you back to the ground, hard.

The knock brings you to your senses. What were you thinking? You were just going to stand here and snuggle up with the toes of a four hundred foot tall woman that could squish you to paste without even noticing?

As if to confrm this, the mighty foot is suddenly stomped down in anger, probably at some particularly difficult exam question. All you know is that it's enough to send you flying into the air again, and back down with another massive impact.

You shake your head and get to your feet, regarding the object of your affections with newfound respect. You've got to go about this very carefully if you're going to live long enough to enjoy it.

You could continue with your present course and hang around this woman's feet, but being slightly more careful. Or you could attempt to climb up to a higher level (up either her leg or the chair's) so that you can get her attention and go on from there.

You have the following choices:

1. Toes

2. Climb

*Noteb*
3. Maybe the heel? Less twitchy.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/175736-An-Underestimation-of-Risk