Step by step instructions for setting your review notifications to public.
|As you find yourself becoming more involved with contests and activities on WDC, you might have occasion to participate in a reviewing forum, contest or challenge. Whichever the case, many such events require the event leader to be able to find your reviews on the Public Review page and credit them.
This article outlines the procedures for setting your filter to public.
1. Click on My Account, which can be found in the Navigation menu, and select the Account Settings clink (secvond from the top).
2. Under the Account Settings section, first select Privacy Options.
3. Scroll down to the Public Rating and Review Counts heading, and select Yes, Make Review Activity Public in the window.
4. Then click the Submit Changes box. You should see a Success! message indicating the change was correctly processed.
5. Next scroll down to Other Options.
6. Make sure both the Public Review Checkbox Default and Review Contest Entry Checkbox Default are set to Default as Checked.
7. Click the Submit Changes box again verifying the success message.
You should be ready to rate and review to your heart's content AND get credit for them. Good luck and REVIEW ON!
Edited on 25 May 15 to reflect the latest Site modifications.