*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958036-Review-of--Moonshadow-Sky
Rated: E · Review · Reviewing · #1958036
A poem that describes nature's transition .from daylight to darkness
Review. Of:  Moonshadow Sky

By: Julia Milano



Review by :express



I enjoyed your poem very much. Moonshadow respects the natural beauty of nature. Please keep writing about nature.

Connecting with nature rejuvenates our spirit. Your tribute  to nature is well written.



I did not notice any grammatical errors. Moonshadow is misspelled.  The spell check indicated Moon Shadow. Of course your title is your creative license.



Overall Impression:

My emotions were awakened to nature's many shadows and shades of color. The wide range of colors in natures rainbow.The colorful aspects of nature mirror human emotions. Your poem has a deep emotional impact for me. It is a reminder to set aside time to appreciate nature's gifts to humanity. 



Rhythm and Flow:

I noticed a connection between the color palette and the depth of human emotions. Your. artistic. weaving. the different. aspects. intrigued me. I appreciated the crafting of both aspects of your poem. The techniques applied represented rhythm to me.



Imagery:



Moonshadow Sky is very expressive! I savored your colorful use of words. Your technique is similar to an artist painting a watercolor. I feel your skillful use of words made a beautiful. poem.



Time and Place:

The soft transition from daylight to dusk to night's darkness. 

Your description is unique. Life is full of transitions. Your poem is a gentle reminder of life's high and lows.

My imagination took me to a small harbor. on a rural lake. You were. sitting. in a comfortable. deck chair. God was painting. your poem in your mind.

© Copyright 2013 express (janicepistek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958036-Review-of--Moonshadow-Sky