*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127180-What-Does-Your-Zodiac-Sign-Say-About-You
Rated: E · Article · Research · #2127180
Have a look at your star because it a favorite topic of many

WHAT DOES YOUR ZODIAC SIGN SAY ABOUT YOU?

Curiosity is god gifted. Men has been curios since its development and want to know each and every thing about itself. Mostly, all of us are curious about our zodiac signs even many follow daily horoscopes. Many don't believe in horoscopes but study their zodiac signs. Zodiac signs have also been interesting and topic of mutual interest. The article is mainly about zodiac signs, their peculiar specialties, qualities and behavior. You can find your lucky numbers, famous personalities having same zodiac sign as yours, your ruling planet and even your element.

  1. Aries (March 21-April 19).

  2. Taurus (April 20 - May 20).

  3. Gemini (May 21 - June 21).

  4. Cancer (June 22 - July 22).

  5. Leo (July 23 - August 22).

  6. Virgo (August 23 - September 22).

  7. Libra (September 23 - October 22).

  8. Scorpio (October 23 - November 21).

  9. Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21).

  10. Capricorn (December 22 - January 19).

  11. Aquarius (January 20 - February 18).

  12. Pisces (February 19 - March 20).

This is proved that Zodiac signs influence personality. Every sign has special qualities:

Aries:

Aries are known for their fiery zeal. Most impressive are their leadership qualities and optimism. Individuals born under the Sign Aries are also known to be pioneers of the Zodiac. Aries individuals also exhibit energy and dynamism, and with their innate charisma, they are often able to convince and lead people effortlessly.

Taurus:

Taurus can see things from a grounded, practical and realistic perspective. They find it easy to make money and stay on same projects for years, or until they are completed. This makes them excellent employees, great long-term friends and partners, always being there for people they love.

Gemini:

Gemini-born are cheerful, tactful, enthusiastic, diplomatic, possess sharp intellect and they thrive on communication. Gemini individuals love to interact with others, and are found to be very sociable people. Most Gemini-born are versatile, lively and quick-witted people, whose company is rarely boring. Geminis also have many friends, and they are alert and watchful to the needs of their friendships.

Cancer:

Lovers of home and family, the Cancers or Crabs are sensitive, emotional, harmonious, dedicated yet fixed. Most Cancer-born value their home, loved ones and comforts more than anything else. To most Cancer-born, the most noble goal lies in sheltering and providing every comfort to their loved ones.

Leo:

The lions are the leaders of Zodiac and always admired for their kindness and helpful nature. Big-hearted that they are, the Leo graciously shower love and affection on people. the Leo are energetic individuals, and spread the positive vibes around. the Leo don't get easily disheartened by disappointments and setbacks and always try to come on tops.

Virgo:

Virgo is a meticulous perfectionist. Most Virgo-born natives are sincere and caring to the fault - towards their families, friends and loved ones. However, they also tend to be worriers and naggers to some degree. most of these perfectionist people are great organizers and that is why, they have a certain set of rules, they follow - and expect others too to adhere to them.

Libra:

The people born under the Sign Libra are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. They have a very pleasing manner of talking and choose pleasant subjects to talk about, which makes people feel happy in their company. They are well-known for their diplomatic skills and can listen to differing points of view with a great deal of patience.

Scorpio:

The Scorpio-born are strong willed and mysterious, and they know how to effortlessly grab the limelight, as they possess what it takes to achieve their goals. The Scorpio-born are led by their instincts and they take the right decisions at an opportune time. They are so intuitive that they can easily read the mind of other people.

Sagittarius:

The Sagittarius-born people are optimistic and always look at the brighter side of things. This helps them to give their best even in difficult situations. The Sagittarius-born people are philosophical and have a strong sense of right and wrong. They are adventurous and honest. Their honesty can sometimes be too brutal, which hurts others.

Capricorn:

The Capricorn-born people are the most determined of the entire Zodiac. The most prominent qualities of them are that they are ambitious, conservative, determined, practical and helpful. They make good team leaders and organizers, because of their single-minded focus on their work, sense of responsibility and sincerity.

Aquarius:

A symbol of all that's humane and humanity, this Sign is modern, independent and freedom loving. Aquarius is known as the sign of discoverers, inventors, adventurers and visionaries. Amiable and cheery by disposition, Aquarius-born tend to have a plenty of social charm. Aquarius are practical, and have a keen eye, which is easily able to see through deception and betrayal.

Pisces:

Pisces are seen to live in a world of their own; they tend to be detached, spiritual and quite focused on their inner journeys aimed at finding peace and harmony. Known to effortlessly ride the waves, without causing agitation, the Pisces natives hate confrontations. Pisces also find it hard to change their set ways, and are found to be lazy and passive.

Zodiac signs of famous personalities:

Aries: Lady Gaga, Maria Sharapova, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Garner, Jackie Chan.

Taurus: Mark Zuckerberg, Elizabeth II, William Shakespeare, Dwayne Johnson, Adele, George Clooney, David Beckham, Andy Murray, Sachin Tendulkar, Kemal Ataturk, Vladimir Lenin.

Gemini: Marilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, John F. Kennedy, Bob Dylan, Novak Djokovic, Blaise Pascal, Venus Williams, Muammar Gaddafi, Donald Trump, Benazir Bhutto

Cancer: Selena Gomez, Priyanka Chopra, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Vin Diesel, Malala Yousufzai, Lady Dianna, Nikola Tesla, 14th Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela.

Leo: Barack Obama, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Sandra Bullock, Roger Federer, Melinda Gates, Fatima Jinnah.

Virgo: Michael Jackson, Narendra Modi, Paul Walker, Cameron Diaz, Mother Teresa, Bhagat Singh, Roald Dahl, Altaf Hussain.

Libra: Eminem, Vladimir Putin, Kate Winslet, Amitabh Bachchan, Margaret Thatcher (iron lady), Confucius, A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Niels Bohr, Oscar Wilde, Imran Khan, Serena Williams, Liaquat Ali Khan.

Scorpio: Hillary Clinton, Shah Rukh Khan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Aishwarya Rai, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso, Julia Roberts, Christopher Columbus, Marie Curie, Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed.

Sagittarius: Bruce Lee, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Brad Pitt, Pope Francis, Walt Disney, Raj Kapoor.

Capricorn: Stephen Hawking, Muhammad Ali, Bradley Cooper, Hrithik Roshan, Isaac Newton, A.R. Rehman, Nawaz Sharif, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Aquarius: Thomas Elva Edison, Charles Dickens, Michael Jordan, Cristiano Ronaldo, Bob Marley.

Pisces: Rihanna, Albert Einstein, Justin Bieber, Steve Jobs, George Washington, Abdul Sattar Edhi.

Which planet does your zodiac sign rule?

  1. Aries: Mars.

  2. Taurus: Venus.

  3. Gemini: Mercury.

  4. Cancer: Moon.

  5. Leo: Sun.

  6. Virgo: Mercury.

  7. Libra: Venus.

  8. Scorpio: Mars.

  9. Sagittarius: Jupiter.

  10. Capricorn: Saturn.

  11. Aquarius: Uranus.

  12. Pisces: Neptune.

Elements of zodiac signs:

There are four elements of zodiac signs. they also effect personality and their characteristics are normally found in their zodiac signs.

  1. Air.

  2. Fire.

  3. Water.

  4. Earth.

Each element contains 3 zodiac signs.

  • The element of Air is attached to the signs Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Air Signs are communicative, intellectual, clever and fair.

  • The element of Fire is attached to the signs Leo, Aries and Sagittarius. Fire signs are strong, self-assured, creative and fun.

  • The element of Water is attached to the signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Water Signs are emotional, empathetic, receptive and feel things deeply.

  • The element of Earth is attached to the signs Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. Earth signs are dependable, practical and conservative, yet materialistic.

Lucky Numbers:

  1. Aries: 9 and 6.

  2. Taurus: 6 and 5.

  3. Gemini: 5 and 6 and all numbers adding number 9.

  4. Cancer: 2, 7 and 9.

  5. Leo: 1, 5 and 9.

  6. Virgo: 5, 6 and 2.

  7. Scorpio: 9.

  8. Libra:5, 6 and 9.

  9. Sagittarius: 6, 5, 3 and 8.

  10. Capricorn: 6, 9 and 8.

  11. Aquarius: 2, 3, 7 and 9.

  12. Pisces: 3 and 7.























© Copyright 2017 Atika Khan Yousufzai (atikakhan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2127180-What-Does-Your-Zodiac-Sign-Say-About-You