*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210056-Paradise-Island
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #2210056
I thought of having our own private island for writing that's free from distractions.
The expectations of society are wrapped up in all its business by the way in which you talk. To escape all the rhetoric that this entails, you may want to take a trip to Paradise Island, an island of opportunity.

When differences are resolved, a peaceful existence calms you down inside for a rewarding future.

Making sure that your shared ideas don't go away, is an undertaking that strengthens your resolvability.

When your mind reaches a total degree of comfort, solitude exists. A twinkling light, provided by the stars, beholds the most beautiful sight where the stories are soon to be told.

Taking you to a place that's very serene, a beautiful scene inspires a picture to be drawn for inspiration.

So dear are those you love, that in order to get you in gear, the words you hear are very clear.

Pleasantly making a beautiful sound, by releasing your dreams, a ray of light comes to those around.

As the line along the fences trickled down, it brought to mind the secrets that were hard to find.

Our imagination has a decorative influence that predetermines our destiny of fulfillment. The creative flow puts us in the know, precisely in the order of elegance, signifying the most exquisite array of colors.

Circulated by hope, the mind conjures up an anticipated lineage with dreamlike activities. Not knowing exactly where the ideas came from, an ideal stipulation requires absolutely nothing.

A paradise island ๐Ÿ exists where nobody's been, silly as it may sound. The adventurous spirit that you've been longing for; the quietude of halcyon1 is worth seeking. Endangering our lives with tidal waves, hurricanes, or typhoons, there would be no fear.

11 Another adjective associated with the weather (the halcyon days of summer); it comes from the name of a mythical bird, usually identified with the kingfisher, that builds its nest on the sea and possesses a magical power to calm the winds and waves.

Out on the horizon, paradise island ๐Ÿ has an ulterior collage of various sunsets, producing an aura of exquisite astronomical proportions.

On paradise island, the desire to โœ the most wonderful book, is being fulfilled from your heart. From the busyness surrounding the outside world, in total comfort, it's a precise location for isolation. In order to find our peace, sometimes we just need to find our paradise island.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Friday, January 3, 2020
Revised on Tuesday, May 5, 2020





Footnotes
1 

© Copyright 2020 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210056-Paradise-Island