*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941403-Humanity-a-Single-Species
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#941403 added September 14, 2018 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
Humanity a Single Species.
Istiqlál (Independence), 7 ‘Izzat (Might) 175 B.E. - Friday, September 14, 2018

 Oceans of Knowledge and Wisdom  (E)
Reading the Scriptures revealed by The Bab and Baha'u'llah
#2169101 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1732
In post modern 2018, we live in a culture that is separated psychologically economically, racially, and technologically that it is difficult to sustain our belief in Homeric style metaphors. By this I mean stories that speak to all of us and in a sense offer e bind us together. So with this in mind, what image or images (metaphorically) depict our soul, you know show us to ourselves and offer us mutual solace. Or have we reached a time when creativity is fallow, flat and useless and we've exhausted our mutual understanding.

The biggest problem in today's society is spiritual, not material. Everything that separates people today--such as economics, racial definitions, technology, and national boundaries--are material constructs leftover from the childhood of humanity. At present, humanity is moving through the most traumatic stage in its history. The human race is growing up and moving from its childhood and adolescence into adulthood. The biggest problem in today's society is the focus on the things that separate humanity, rather than looking at what unites us as a single species on the planet Earth.


Creativity isn't dead, because it is a spiritual attribute. Creativity is a part of the spirit or soul of every human being, and the soul--unlike the physical body--cannot die. When the physical body dies, the soul ascends into the spiritual world. The spiritual attributes it has practiced while partnered with the human body will cloth it in the spiritual world.

The process of growing up means that we have to move beyond the things separate us to the things that unite us. Science has shown, through DNA evidence, that humanity is a single species. The other thing that unites us is our spirits or souls.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941403-Humanity-a-Single-Species