*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2182636-Decline-by-saying-you-are-just-too-busy-with-sc
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Decline by saying you are just too busy with school work and home chores.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Decline by saying you are just too busy with sc...

    by: HC60
You can't help but stare at Ms. Miller's busty chest and her shirt, which during your “altercation” seems to have opened itself up a button or two. Her small figure combined with her ample bosom gives her a long alluring cleavage and you almost forget that massive dick that now snakes down her left leg with a large puddle of pre-cum soaked through the skirt as well as what appears to be lines running down her leg. You think to yourself you need to get out of here pretty soon if you are gonna keep your orifices intact.

Fearing what the face-humping would turn in to, were you to accept Ms. Miller's offer you decline as politely as you can citing lack of time.

“Well, that's a shame. I would have liked to spend more time with you and I think you would have been great in the play!” Ms. Miller says, her usually upbeat demeanor turning slightly sour. She stands still for a moment as if she is pondering on some action to take in a plan unknown to you.

As if a light came on, Ms. Miller's demeanor switches back to her usual self: “That's okay, Doug! See you soon! Very soon!” she says smilingly and leaves the class room, leaving you there with a rock hard boner and pre-cum all over your face but your mouth and ass intact.

You touch your right side of your face and realize your hair is soaked in pre-cum from Ms. Miller. Cleaning this in the bathroom is a necessity otherwise everyone will notice you and your cum soaked frizzy hair.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HC60 (UN: hc60 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2182636-Decline-by-saying-you-are-just-too-busy-with-sc