*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack from the prophecy (Straight)
  2. THE BEANSTALK
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2081697-Jack-from-the-prophecy-Straight
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1185265
THIS time with EXTRA macrophilia!
This choice: a giant woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack from the prophecy (Straight)

    by: Keiji
A giant women (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...) was squatting by field of flowers, this was a great opportunity to get help. You jumped on too the ground and ran toward the flowers. There you saw the girl, then began running toward her.

After what felt like 10 minutes of running, you finally reached her foot. She was wearing black slippers and a blue Kimono (Same as the picture). To get her attention you began tapping her foot. "Huh" you heard the giantess say peering down at her foot. Her eyes caught you and you began jumping up and down waving your arms.

She picked you up and asked "What are you, a tiny person". "Um-a. I don't think I'm the one that is tiny, you might be the giant one here" you said. "How can I be the giant one, everyone that lives her is this tall" she responded. "WHAT, where in the world am I" you asked. "You funny one, this is Sora" she giggled at you. "Sorry, I'm not actually from here" you responded. "Oh, where are you from then" she asked. "From the world bellow" you responded. "I've never heard of such a place, also Sora is the only place here" she told you. "I must went to a different world then, but how" you said in your mind.

"Anyways, whats your name little one" she asked. "My name is Jack" you said. "Oh my" she gasped. "Whats wrong" you asked. "Your not the Jack from the old tale, he must be there are no other males in Sora" she said. "From what tale, and wait, theres only females in the place" you said. "Your Jack from Jack and the bean stalk" she said. "Well I did climb up a giant bean stalk to get here, but I have no idea how to leave" you responded. "An old tale spoke of a prophecy, that a young man named Jack will come from a Beanstalk and save this place" she explained. "Save this place from what" you asked. "From evil" she responded.

"Evil" you asked. "Yes, anyway I am Erin Mao, shall I bring you inside to introduce you to everyone else" she asked. "Um, okay" you responded then she took you inside.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

2. Different Story

3. Different Story

4. Different Story

*Noteb*
5. Different Story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keiji (UN: asmallfriend at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lum Cal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1185265-Jack-and-the-beanstalk/cid/2081697-Jack-from-the-prophecy-Straight