*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Asking for some help
  2. Enter Little Nick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/410279-Asking-for-some-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1262726
Being 1/32 of an inch tall is one thing. Being that small with partygoers...
This choice: Nick leaves the bathroom to find help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Asking for some help

    by: Deanthrocyte1
Nick slips from beneath the bathroom door. To him the door, even with its brass base towers five times taller than him.

Before him stands the impressive second floor. It juts out into the living room slightly as a balcony. Separating a normal-sized individual from the fall is the stair-rail supported by wooden supports. But to Nick, the gap is too impressive and the supports too far apart to keep him from falling.

The rail leads to the stairs, which ultimately, leads to the main room where enormous college guys and gals are drinking and dancing.

Is it well worth the risk, thinks Nick.

Finally...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262726-Micro-Frat-Party/cid/410279-Asking-for-some-help