*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/503279-You-go-to-McDonalds
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1342682
You are cursed to become a gluttonous monster when the moon is full...
This choice: You go to McDonalds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You go to McDonalds

    by: Silverfighter
You feel your body ballooning up with fat, and your mind reverting to only hunger. You roar and stomp around, grabbing whatever food you can: hot dog from vendors, snacks from machines, ice cream from trucks. It was then you smelled grilled meat and look to see a McDonalds. You lick your lips and stomp inside. Naturally, you caused a scene being partly undressed.

"Excuse me...sir?" asked a woman, touching your shoulder, before you bite her hand.

"OW!!!" the woman goes.

"Hey! You can't..." began a man, before...

BITE!!!

"YEOWW!!!" went the man, as you make your way through to the kitchen. You see the grills and start eating all the food you can find. Soon enough, the man and woman you bit earlier came in, both chubby and hunger in their eyes. They're quite hungry...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You fight to keep your food

*Noteb*
2. You leave them be

3. More people come...and get bitten

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverfighter (UN: silverjinzo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1342682-The-Curse-of-the-Were-Fatso/cid/503279-You-go-to-McDonalds