*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. tell your Dad
  2. a teenage girl
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465756-Transformation-Powder/cid/924959-tell-your-Dad
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1465756
One day, you come across a magic powder which can turn you into anyone and anything!
This choice: tell your Dad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

tell your Dad

    by: Jake
Jenny, in her own body now, wanted to tell somebody. She didn't know who though. It had to be someone she trusted. Someone who would believe her.

She thought of her dad. Her dad and her trusted each other. She knew he would believe her.

Jenny grabbed the powder and her stuff. "Jeff, I have to go home."

Jeff rushed over to her. "Why?" He asked.

"I'm not feeling well," Jenny lied.

Jeff nodded, "Will you be okay walking home by yourself?"

Jenny nodded, "I think so."

Jeff walked her to the door. Jenny hugged him and said good bye. Jeff watched her walk away and closed the door.

Jenny walked quickly to her house. When she got there, she saw her dad's car in the drive way. She quickly walked up to the door and walked in.

"Dad, you home?" Jenny asked.

Her dad rushed into the room. "Yeah. What is wrong?" Why are you home so early?"

"Everything is fine dad, I have something to show you." Jenny said putting her stuff down.

Her dad asked, "Oh, what is it?"

She held up the powder. "This!"

Her dad asked, "Again, what is it?"

"It can make someone look like whoever they think about when they touch it," Jenny explained.

"Prove it to me," Her dad said.

Jenny thought for a moment. "Dad, pick a number between 1 and 14," Jenny said.

Her dad said, "hmm... how about four?"

Jenny thought about being four years old again, and she touched the powder. Then she let out a sneeze. She blinked and found herself to be a lot smaller, and was four again.

Her dad blinked, "wow! It worked!"

Then her dad...

You have the following choices:

1. said, "Can you change back?"

2. said, "Can I try it?"

3. took the power to leave her a 4 year old girl.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1465756-Transformation-Powder/cid/924959-tell-your-Dad