*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She Sees You
  2. Checking In
  3. Spy Flick, Anyone?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/618436-She-Sees-You
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!
This choice: Get Her Attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She Sees You

    by: DaKonfessor
You decided to take a risk, and let her notice you. At the top of your voice, you yelled for her attention.

"HEY! DOWN HERE!"

Normally, your voice is barely audible to most people, but she can definitely hear you. You saw her head, while half a mile away to you, twitch, and turn around, trying to look for that soft voice of yours. It worked, you thought to yourself. You tried again.

"I'M RIGHT HERE! BESIDE YOUR RIGHT LEG!"

She focused her vision to her right leg, and she sees you. Bending down, and using her right hand, she wrapped her fingers around you, and lifted you up. You were brought to her face, and you could see her features clearly. In addition to her blonde hair, she had crystal blue eyes, a nicely shapped nose and rosy lips. She didn't appear too hostile, but is she?

You have the following choices:

1. She's Friendly

*Noteb*
2. She's Hostile

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DaKonfessor (UN: dakonfessor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaKonfessor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan/cid/618436-She-Sees-You