*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...notices
  2. Lily's Story
  3. The Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/1053774-notices
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1628013
All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.
This choice: ...notices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...notices

    by: Saracen1187
"Oooh yay! I have a penis again" Lily exclaimed quite unenthusiastically, as she idly flung her arms in the air. "I've forgotten how many times I stole dicks from boys, or grew one of my own" she continued, unimpressed.

"I guess that answers the question about you noticing" you shrugged, grinning at the sight of Lily's 'bulge'.

"So who's is it? Tom's or your brother's?" Lily sighed, rubbing her new erection.

"Its Tom's dick!" you told her, "Well, a copy anyway. And I enlarged it quite a bit...maybe too much" you winced, studying Lily's reaction. But Lily just smirked a little...then shrugged.

"It isn't the biggest one I've had" she informed you with a cheeky grin. "Okay, we know that you can 'copy and paste' so to speak, and you seem to have no problem morphing things" Lily mumbled, as she adjusted her new 'package'. "Now why don't you try reversing the change...please, or you can try to swap something between two people" she said.

You stared at Lily's crotch for a moment, then turned to look at Tom and your brother, who were yammering on about something a short distance away. You didn't seem too impressed with the idea of doing something to those two...yet. "Perhaps I should change you back to normal first" you uttered quietly.

Lily just smiled. "No rush! she chuckled, as her huge dick strained against the inside of her jeans. She seemed to be suddenly enjoying the feeling of having an erection again, and such a big one too.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Practising on passerbys.

*Noteb*
2. You change Lily back to normal.

3. Hell with it, target John or Tom.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meaningful Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/1053774-notices