*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2893999-Youre-right-Im-scared-he
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: "You're right! I'm scared!" (he doesn't like the growth)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"You're right! I'm scared!" (he...

    by: Unknown
"How...do I stop it?" He asks.

You look at him, bewildered, "Why would you wanna stop it? You just grew taller!"

Ken looks off to the side, "Yeah, but now my clothes are riding up in all the wrong places," he muttered, and you finally notice how the growth affected his clothes.

The black jersey has has rid up to his midriff as it squeezes his torso. His shorts, formerly down to his knees, now ride up his thighs as he groans, the fabric tightly gripping on to them. His waistband is stretching (which you assume can apply to his underwear), but his package bulges out. Your eyes continue to look him down, and you notice that his socks are on their last limb, already tearing from the top due to his now bigger ankles. The shoes are practically going to burst, too, with his toes jammed uncomfortably against the front of each shoe, and the rest of his feet in an arch.

"Oh," you say finally, and he grimaces.

"Well I don't know...maybe there's a different light to bring you back to normal," you offer.

Ken nods in agreement.

"Then let's find it!" He says, and you can't help smirk at the kid's enthusiasm.

"Where do we go?" You ask, and he points behind the TV.

Both of you make your way in that direction. You notice that Ken's shoes are getting more and more beat up as he waks besides you, when suddenly an alarm blares viciously in your ears.

"What NOW?" You ask exasperatedly.

Ken looks off to the side, and notices the lights on the wall are flashing a different color from before.

"The lights are flashing yellow instead of red...maybe that'll make me normal again..."

You grunt, "They'd better."

You look up, and a ring of blue light threatens to fall on you, flashing. You grab Ken, who yelps, and brings him in front of you before backpedaling. You continue to count the ceiling flashes as you watch from when you first noticed it.

"6...7...8...9...10..."

The beam strikes Ken, and he smiles faintly as it penetrates his body and starts to rise. He convulses, and then all the lights go out. Except the TV, of course. You watch Ken as his body falls to the ground, huddled on his knees. He breathes aggressively, panting due to the experience. You

"You feel anything yet?" You ask.

"A little soreness, I think," he responds, then his eyes widen, "Justin, I don't thin-"

Before he can finish the sentence he suddenly shoots up in height, his shoes and socks tearing at the sudden boom. His shorts are reduced to briefs as they clutch onto his thighs, and his shirt nothing more than a crop top and a few strands. His neck cranes as he winces, the "V" of his jersey ripping down to accommodate his new height and width. He slaps a hand on his chest, and as the jersey stretches across his pectoral muscles begin to form and grow before your very eyes. You watch, stunned, as his legs and arms begin to develop muscle as well. He shifts and groans like a beast as these changes happen, with everything shredding and tearing you're surprised you haven't left his side yet.

Finally, it stops. He makes one last cry before slamming his fists into the ground. You hesitantly approach him, fearful that he's now bigger than you were.

"Are you...are you okay?" You ask.

He -

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Is starting to enjoy this growth

*Noteb*
2. REALLY enjoys this

*Noteb*
3. Doesn't know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2893999-Youre-right-Im-scared-he