*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1117331-A-Visit-From-Team-Nuclear
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1780879
Come see the new tropical region and catch all new Pokémon, battle gyms, and get ribbons.
This choice: Team Nuclear visits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Visit From Team Nuclear

    by: Fredmom
Before Ash could decide, there was a loud commotion coming from outside. Everyone walked outside to see what was causing the uproar.
"Get back here! Your under arrest!" Shouted officer Jenny from her motorcycle.
"What's going on officer Jenny?" Dawn asked.
"These troublemakers just blew up part of the Safari Zone and took almost all the Pokémon there! Then, they blew up part of the Celadon Department Store and took all the merchandise!" She explained.
"Who are they?" Misty asked.
"Ahahaha! Don't you know?" giggled one of the female members. The group wore black suits with knee high pink boots. The pants were short shorts. Their shirts were skin tight and covered by large lab coats. They wore safety goggles and their hats were small and had a long tail that reached down to their backs.
"We are Team Nuclear!" one of the other members joined. "And now that you know, you can run along and tell all your little friends about us!"
"Pikachu, use Thunder!" Ash commanded strongly. Pikachu lept in the air and curled in a ball.
"Pika...CHUUUUU!" He screamed. A flash of electricity shot out of his cheeks and electrocuted their hovercraft. There was a little smoke, but nothing else happened. They smiled at them.
"Nice try. Really, it was quite a show. But, it'll take more than a mere mouse to bring us down!" Shouted a man with the same suit, only with indigo and red. They took of and left a dark patch where they had been hovering.
"We may have lost them, but my love for you will never be lost!" Brock said as he grabbed officer Jenny's hand. She grabbed a small box and pushed it against him and there was a popping sound.
"NYA! Maybe later then..." He choked out.
"Don't touch me or all taser you again!" She growled, then she drove away.
Professor Oak was by the dark patch. He wore white gloves and rubbed the blackened and withering grass and flowers.
"This is nuclear refuse... Highly toxic, but can be used as an efficient way to use alternate fuel..." He explained solemnly. "Well, you better get going to Curina."
"What about the Pokémon?!" Ash exclaimed.
"... I'm sure you'll find them there. Now, go! Those tickets expire soon!" He insisted. The group left and headed for Viridian and weaved through the Viridian forest, then through Pewter city where Brock said hi to his family, got a little lost in Mt. Moon, then through Cerulean where Misty picked up Starmie and Psyduck, down through Saffron, and finally stopped at Vermillion City port. There was a huge mass of people there waiting to get aboard the cruise ship to Curina.

You have the following choices:

1. Team Rocket

*Noteb*
2. On The Ship

*Noteb*
3. Someone Is There

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fredmom (UN: poppingcorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fredmom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1117331-A-Visit-From-Team-Nuclear