*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2092854-You-suffer-a-wardrobe-malfunction
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1782327
Erica, a young College girl with the tendency to find herself naked quite alot.
This choice: You suffer a wardrobe malfunction.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You suffer a wardrobe malfunction.

    by: c1ph4r
As I was browsing the racks, I felt my top go slack. A quick glance at my shoulders revealed that the spaghetti straps on my shirt had broken. Nothing inappropriate was showing, but my shirt was basically reduced to a tank top.

"Damn it," I murmured quietly. This was one of my favorite tops and I'd had it for years. The threads that anchored the straps to the shirt at the front had broken, and the straps had given way. I could see this being incidental, but I'd worn the shirt recently and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. Could it have been sabotaged? I wouldn't put it past Lisa.

At this point, I just wanted to get the dress and get out. The sooner the better. However, I was in the clothing department of a store surrounded by clothing. It would be easy to buy a new top in addition to the dress if I so chose to.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caramel Cream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2092854-You-suffer-a-wardrobe-malfunction