*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1349766-Elke-Lies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1845734
You are shrunk, and there are girls that want you in their booties
This choice: Forever Elke's (Lies saying you were flushed)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Elke Lies

    by: Writer123
"You know what. Im going to say i flushed you out so you me and my booty can be toghether forever ok. But if you say it to my sisters they will probably trap you in one of their asses forever so you might need to get used to it ok." She then rushes out to the bathroom and flushes out. Then she goes into the living room to her sisters and makes a panicking voice. "OMG OMG OMG. Girls i flushed him out by accident and now hes lost in the sewers." "WHAT" They yelled in the mouth of eachother. "I flushed him out when i was on the bathroom and now noone of us can get him." Meanwhile you lay in there and hears the whole conversations you think that Elke is the best actor ever. But you thought you had to get out and rammed with full force in her rear opening. But it wouldnt help. You were too little and weak to do it so you could only get out if she wanted you to. You then decide you would take a nap.

15 minutes later back in her room

"Alex they bought it and now we can stay toghether forever. And now thats done i have something i want to ask. Face to Face" What do you do...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run far in her ass so she cant get you

*Noteb*
2. Let her take you out of her ass

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer123 (UN: lekkimcs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sagget69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845734-Giantess-Booty-Games/cid/1349766-Elke-Lies