*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295885-Erica-his-16-year-old-sister
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1855332
Kyle gains the ability to grow any high school girls' muscles... With a kiss! FMG Only!
This choice: Erica, his 16-year-old sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Erica, his 16-year-old sister

    by: scriptboy
Kyle walked in to Erica's room and saw his 16-year-old sister standing before the full-body-mirror which was hanging on the other side of her closet door.

"Hey, sis..."

"What's up?" she grinned.

"Hey... I know you have a crush on muscle guys, right?" Kyle grinned, as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Yeah... So?"

"Imagine what it would be like if you were a muscle-girl!"

"Awww.... Come on!" she laughed. "I'd have to go to the gym and work out for a hundred years!"

"No, you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"No, you don't!"

"Yes I do!"

"I can make you a muscle girl right now!"

Erica froze and stared at Kyle in disbelief.

"What? LIAR!"

"Wanna bet?"

"How do you make me a muscle girl?"

"I have to kiss you!" Kyle explained.

"Prove it!"

Kyle walked up to his sister and kissed her on the forehead.

Then he turned around and sat down on her bed.

"I don't feel anything, you were lying.... Oh!" Erica gasped.

Suddenly, Erica felt all her muscles stiffen and swell up, all at once!

Her calves quickly bulged out from the back of her legs, growing to the size of melons! Her quads hardened and thickened instantly, gaining amazing layers of muscle! She now had the legs of a gymnast! Layers of rock-hard muscle now formed above her knees! Her abs became very well defined as a six-pack formed right above her groin, showing ridges and peaks! Her skinny arms turned into long pythons of round spheres of muscle, which now contained mighty biceps and triceps! Bulging biceps rose up from her arms the moment she flexed them, and massive triceps formed under them as well. Her shoulders widened as well, and great delts and lats formed, making her shoulders seemed wide like those only bodybuilders had! Finally, her pectorals pushed out from behind her breasts, making her chest stand out!

"WOWWW!!" she exclaimed!

Kyle just looked on as he witnessed his sister transform into a muscle-girl!

"Kyle! How... What...? You weren't joking!"

Erica walked up to him, with her broad arms and shoulders hanging off the side of her bulging chest.

"I'm huge!"

"You look great, Erica!"

"Wow! Kyle... I... I gotta ask you a favor... Bro... Please..." she said...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Erica asks Kyle to help her girl friend

*Noteb*
2. Erica asks Kyle to grow another girl in school

3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1855332-The-Kiss-of-Muscle-Growth/cid/1295885-Erica-his-16-year-old-sister