*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hair
  2. Evan looks for Stephanie
  3. Staying Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/2318937-Hair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1867537
Evan has the power to swap anything with another person, but there's a catch. GPs given!
This choice: ...hair.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hair

    by: yugglopo
"Why don't we swap our hair?" Stephanie asked. "It's pretty hot out there, so that would help me keep cool during my run."

"Alright," Evan said. He was happy she didn't pick something like breasts or genitals because he wasn't sure we was ready to make a such a big swap for his first one. "I guess I just have to focus on it and then we will swap."

Evan then saw that Stephanie's hair was becoming shorter as he felt hair start to cascade down to his shoulders and saw blond highlights at the tips. Stephanie's hair had become as short as his and the blond tips had disappeared.

"This is... Amazing!" Stephanie said. "I thought there was a 0% chance you were telling the truth!"

"Yeah, I'm kind of surprised myself!" Evan said.

"Would you like for me to put your hair up in a ponytail for you?" Stephanie asked.

"Sure. That would help me get used to this," Evan said, happy that his sister thought of the idea.

Stephanie grabbed a hair band and put his hair back in a ponytail and it felt much more comfortable now that hair was not all around his head and neck.

"Thanks!" Evan said thankfully.

"No, thank you, Evan! Remember you are the one helping me out here by taking my hair."

She then left to go on her run. Evan reached back and stroked his new hair. He liked the way it felt, noticing it was much softer than his.

Evan decided to watch some TV, and put on South Park. After about 45 minutes...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yugglopo (UN: gang_bang69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867537-Permission-to-Swap/cid/2318937-Hair