*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2259565-Blubbery-Besties
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1896271
A group of young girls with a large future ahead of them!
This choice: Some more time passes, and the two girls are getting closer and closer in weight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

Blubbery Besties

    by: Mr Doggy
Days passed, then turned into weeks. And in those weeks, Susan and Manyara continued to eat and eat and eat...

To say Susan was fat would be an understatement - by now, she was practically the size Manyara was at the start of this whole deal. She had to wiggle her prodigious hips to get her comfy sweatpants past her massive rear. Though, the only sweating she'd do was if she had to take one too many trips up and down the stairs.
She was convinced that the only reason her shirts stopped covering her belly was because they were shrinking in the wash, and as much as Randall knew that wasn't the case, he decided to go along with his daughter's delusion and get her some new, bigger clothes. He even made sure to swap the brand of washing detergent he used, at least for a while.

She was slowly starting to match Manyara in size, but her best friend was still noticeably larger thanks to frequent dinners at her house. Her belly sagged down quite a bit, and any skirts or dresses clung close to her wide form. Her larger rump made her panties rather snug, and easy to see if she ever had to bend over.
She had quickly forgiven Susan's accidental insults from weeks prior, knowing her best friend would never mean to hurt her. Plus, she let her finish her dessert when she was too full, which helped improve her mood.



One morning, Susan waddled herself into the kitchen, and grinned as she saw her loving father was cooking at the oven.
"Morning, daddy," she chirped, giving him a hug.
"Good morning, sweetie," Randall smiled and put his arm around her, using his other hand to keep cooking...what smelled like sausages to Susan, "breakfast's nearly ready."
"Great!" The large daughter giggled and sat herself at the table, her chair creaking ever so slightly. Her being spoiled and stuffed stupid for a matter of months had made her into a bit of a daddy's girl.

Randall set down a plate in front of Susan, holding a generous helping of sausages, scrambled egg, poptarts and toast topped with chocolate spread. He smiled lovingly as she thanked him before digging in, savouring every huge bite of her big breakfast.

In fact, the sight of his daughter enjoying her food so much gave him an idea...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr Doggy (UN: dogwolf93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Corpulessence has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2259565-Blubbery-Besties